Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you dream of?
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

RE: What do you dream of?
I remember this dream I had, I was in prison for no reason, I was a stickman, ZOMBIES attacked! So I had to race all around the prison to find an escape, finally, outside, I found a HUGE stationairy railgun! I BLASTED the prison to smitherines! Along with all of the zombies, then I had a second version where I had to put this sledgehammer in in order for it to work, then a THIRD version where I just got infected. I liked the first one better LOL.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-18-2009 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mario16Live Offline
Koopa Trooper

:

i had a bad dream that there was a monster when me my mum and my bro then it killed my mum first then my bro then i had a a revech to kill him with a very biggggger gun then i shot him end of dream i hate dream Tongue

Im fan of mario his bro and yoshiTongue
07-24-2009 07:50 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I have dreams of releasing the bogus on my haters! Big Grin

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
07-26-2009 07:03 AM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

i don't remember any dreams i have - they don't make enough sense
i do remember when I was younger i used to have dreams about being in a normal place (like school) and everyone in it was acting totally normal, only the whole scene was underwater, so i would usually swim around, unable to breath. i occasionally could breathe, but i didn't understand how it was only every 60 seconds or so. after having these dreams a couple of times i realised it was because i fell asleep with my head under the doona and so i couldn't breathe

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
07-26-2009 07:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Last Night I had a dream where a bunch of people were beating on me and torturing me, that's alright, cause the second time I have that dream, I'm gonna be like.
"Heh heh heh, they don't know that I have Psi-Powers." When they try to do something "FUnny" they tried setting me on fire, shooting me, beating me down, baseball bats, everything, second time, when the guy tries to set me on fire, I'll just use Pyrokenesis and TOSS A HUGE WALL OF FIRE AT HIM!!!!!!!!! I'LL BE INVINCIBLE!!! Take one of their leaders with Telekenesis and SMASH THEM EVERYWHERE. AGAINST THE FLOOR, AGAINST THE WALL, IN A WOODCHIPPER. Use mind control to take over one of their own, and kill the others! Sorta reminds me of what the Jigoku do to the Toher! I think I've been thinking about Spore too much <_> but I don't care.

08-03-2009 09:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Message The best dream ever... Gokuakyou 16 13,576 07-30-2009 09:31 AM
Last Post: Blaziken
  Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. Blaziken 4 3,941 06-05-2009 02:10 PM
Last Post: Blaziken