What do you dream of?
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

RE: What do you dream of?
would be pretty cool to be Kirby though

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
11-06-2008 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Hmmm... a few mario ones, pokemon ones, astroboy once!?

One of my nightmares was with a TV which had monsters on it which I couldnt turn off! I had another dream with a pinball machine and I was eating a chocolate. Another nighmare with a small black rat with bulgy eyes. That's about it. Oh yeah, the wierdest one would have to be when i was at my grandparent's house in Melbourne and there was a bad guy with a gun and he shot a bucket out of it! Random, I'll say.

While we're on this topic, I have a joke my Dad told me.

"Once I had a dream that I ate a giant marshmellow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone!"

Get it?

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
11-06-2008 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Yoshi Offline
Chain Chomp

:

ok i got a really good one
ok i was up at the hawskbury river at my caravan in a caravan park with one of my friends
we slept there. my dad me and my friend got one double bed each.
before bed i was playing mario kart ds and super mario 64 ds on my friends ds.
then there was bedtime, so i turned of the ds reasted it on a bench and fell asleep.
that night i had a nightmare where i was IN MARIO KART DS. i was coming first but then a blue shell came up and killed me.i woke up with a shock then went back to sleep. end of that dream. the next dream i had was i was yoshi in super mario 64 ds. wario, mario and luigi ganged up on me and beat me to death. woke up. end of that dream.when back to sleep. now this is a wierd ne. ok i thought i was in my caravan awake but than all these koopas and gomba start to bomb the caravan and kill all three of us. this dream was a night terror. so i was still asleep but was sleep running into my dads bed so he would protect me from the koopas and gombas. after that my dad had to wake me up aand sayit wasnt real. i didnt belevie it i still thought that they were going to kill me so my dad made me get out of the caravanand made me realise that it was all in my head.

the end

it was a long night. all my night mares where mario related and all happened on that one night. maybe this means that i do spend too much time with mario. oh wellSmile

if you dont believe me why dont you ask my friend, Buddhaman who was my friend that night

Go Yoshi!!

Click the link to level up my card! \/
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?17262
[Image: 0wzen7pz.png]
[Image: yoshilong.gif]
11-06-2008 05:37 PM
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

wow thats pretty bad
But i have got a bad one:
I was in my back yard and there was a big spider on the lawn so i put a bucket over it then it sprouted metal legs and chased me, and ate me. I woke up and went back to sleep then i had a dream when i was being hunted by some guys with (this is good) exploding rabbit guns, it was scary though they killed everyone in my house, i am now not too fond of rabbits Sad

KIRBY IS AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 SAYS!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2008 08:28 PM by Kirby.)
11-06-2008 08:24 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

Sad scary dreams!

11-07-2008 12:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pocket Rocket Offline
Banned

:

I had a dream i was an assasin and the government starting chasing me and eventually they shot me in the eyes and somehow i died!?
11-20-2008 05:56 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

I cant remember having a dream 4 ages the last 1 i can remember was a shark grew legs and ran into my house and i woke up(in my dream) and it was in the bed next to me and it ate me.....=(
11-20-2008 08:09 PM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Irish_27 Wrote:I cant remember having a dream 4 ages the last 1 i can remember was a shark grew legs and ran into my house and i woke up(in my dream) and it was in the bed next to me and it ate me.....=(

Lol! Very funny! XD

It reminds me of a dream I had about three years ago:

I was sitting in the back of my family's car, and we were driving up a hill, and there was a polar bear chasing after us. I stuck my tongue out at it, because we were getting away, and it suddenly stood up on its hind legs and its eyes turned red, it ran up to the car, busted through the back windshield, and grabbed my throat. I then woke up; scared out of my wits. XD
11-21-2008 08:13 AM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

wow thats way worse than mine.....polar bears....dont see that in the zoo
11-21-2008 03:52 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

lol... the walking shark is a little funny, maybe it was scary in the dream

11-21-2008 09:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Message The best dream ever... Gokuakyou 16 14,168 07-30-2009 09:31 AM
Last Post: Blaziken
  Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. Blaziken 4 4,135 06-05-2009 02:10 PM
Last Post: Blaziken