Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
VOTE 4 BRAWLS WORST CHARACTER!
Tutankoopa Offline
Goomba

:

RE: VOTE 4 BRAWLS WORST CHARACTER!
In terms of actual character usage, Olimar is, without a doubt, the least popular character in the game. He happens to be the character I'm best with. It's a shame really, he's really outstandingly powerful when used right. Fighting a good Olimar is like getting run over by a Ferrari; you'll go from 0% to 60% in 3.5 seconds. I always like to find and fight other Olimars, but... there are few, it seems. Such an alien play-style to get used to.

Captain Falcon is the worst character in the game, but he's also one of my favourites. If I recall correctly, he's the most widely-used character in the game. Fancy that!

In my personal opinion as to how I use characters? I don't like Lucario. His strategy revolves around standing around a lot, and I really don't like to play neutrally. His controls just feel alien, too.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2009 02:02 PM by Tutankoopa.)
06-04-2009 02:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

....0_o....did u just say u dont like lucario.....0_o....lol i never use that smiley...oh well i like lucario the more damage u take the more damage u give...
06-04-2009 07:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(06-04-2009 07:21 PM)Irish_27 Wrote:  oh well i like lucario the more damage u take the more damage u give...

That's why Tut said that he didn't like Lucario. He's also too "floaty" for my tastes. I use Zero Suit Samus the most. Her ->B is win.

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
06-10-2009 02:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Koopa
Unregistered

:

hmmm....lucas i dont like him beacuse he is a clone of ness
06-11-2009 09:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
speedy
Unregistered

:

jigglypuff, 'nuff said
10-08-2009 05:15 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

The worst thing in Brawl? My controller. You should see it D:. The control stick's plastic cover is completely off, though you can still put it back on. You can barely do anything without it: A) Slipping off B) Twisting and making you miss or C) Stopping you halfway and making you miss. We REALLY need a new Gamecube controller x3. Too bad it's getting...old. We can't really find any.

But yea...On the topic at hand, I think I have to change my mind a little bit. While some characters(such as the previously mentioned Wolf, Falco, and Lucas) just shouldn't have been in the game, simply because they're rehashes and generally unimportant characters, I believe no character, gameplay-wise, is "bad". Anyone can be good at any character. There are some people who can pick a random character from any of the 3 games, and over the course of several months or years of training, become an expert at the character. Just look at Gimpy Fish and his main, Bowser.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 12:35 PM by Black Dragon.)
10-10-2009 12:26 PM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(10-10-2009 12:26 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  The worst thing in Brawl? My controller. You should see it D:. The control stick's plastic cover is completely off, though you can still put it back on. You can barely do anything without it: A) Slipping off B) Twisting and making you miss or C) Stopping you halfway and making you miss. We REALLY need a new Gamecube controller x3. Too bad it's getting...old. We can't really find any.

Gamestop or a game specialty store usually will have Used or hopefully new GC controllers, That's where I get all mine =P

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
10-11-2009 09:23 AM
Mr L Offline
Goomba

:

Diddy Kong... hes Awful!!

Have At You!

[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?59314"][Image: 4iujyj7q.png]
Click here to level up my license![/URL]
11-30-2009 05:52 PM
pokemaster_322 Offline
Baby Yoshi

:

probably luigi cus his final smash sucks and his attacks are just lame

a little off subject but my top 3 characters that i think are the best are kirby lucario and sonic

[Image: kirby_star_2.jpg]

[Image: Lucario.jpg]

[Image: concept_sonic02.png]
sorry for some reason the lucario pic does not work

mario mayhem rules Big Grin
[Image: mario-sprites.jpg]

dont ya just love the number 42?
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2010 07:01 AM by pokemaster_322.)
06-21-2010 07:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Top 5 Worst Wii Games Luigi 14 14,724 06-12-2009 02:33 AM
Last Post: IcecreamLink