Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Annoying computer <.<
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

Annoying computer <.<
About a week ago, I started up my computer, and it both sent me into a temporary account and broke my desktop, saying it couldn't find it, and for some reason my programs were gone. A few days later, Dell DataSafe Local Backup wanted to update. As my files are already backed up onto a flash drive, I didn't really care. Then the updater came up, crashing SMBX, and I immediately hit cancel, then after the work I had lost on SMBX, I didn't really feel like playing it. Then today, it broke my desktop again. I swear this things gonna crash at some point, and the ironic thing is that it's brand new. I say it's Dell's fault, there's only been one Dell computer (out of four, excluding mine) that hasn't crashed yet. I hate you Dell, I really do. Sad

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
10-04-2010 09:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: Annoying computer <.<
(10-04-2010 09:59 PM)NismoZ Wrote:  About a week ago, I started up my computer, and it both sent me into a temporary account and broke my desktop, saying it couldn't find it, and for some reason my programs were gone. A few days later, Dell DataSafe Local Backup wanted to update. As my files are already backed up onto a flash drive, I didn't really care. Then the updater came up, crashing SMBX, and I immediately hit cancel, then after the work I had lost on SMBX, I didn't really feel like playing it. Then today, it broke my desktop again. I swear this things gonna crash at some point, and the ironic thing is that it's brand new. I say it's Dell's fault, there's only been one Dell computer (out of four, excluding mine) that hasn't crashed yet. I hate you Dell, I really do. Sad
Dell sucks.
HP sucks
Emachines sucks

Everything sucks.

Call Dell, or take your machine back to where you bought it.
they should take care of this free of charge, seeing how you said it's new, and you barely did anything to encounter such a problem.

Best of luck to you. Smile

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
10-05-2010 05:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

RE: Annoying computer <.<
(10-05-2010 05:42 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  
(10-04-2010 09:59 PM)NismoZ Wrote:  About a week ago, I started up my computer, and it both sent me into a temporary account and broke my desktop, saying it couldn't find it, and for some reason my programs were gone. A few days later, Dell DataSafe Local Backup wanted to update. As my files are already backed up onto a flash drive, I didn't really care. Then the updater came up, crashing SMBX, and I immediately hit cancel, then after the work I had lost on SMBX, I didn't really feel like playing it. Then today, it broke my desktop again. I swear this things gonna crash at some point, and the ironic thing is that it's brand new. I say it's Dell's fault, there's only been one Dell computer (out of four, excluding mine) that hasn't crashed yet. I hate you Dell, I really do. Sad
Dell sucks.
HP sucks
Emachines sucks

Everything sucks.

Call Dell, or take your machine back to where you bought it.
they should take care of this free of charge, seeing how you said it's new, and you barely did anything to encounter such a problem.

Best of luck to you. Smile

Nah, it works. It's just a (rather annoying) thing that happens. With the backup program, SMBX takes up quite a bit of CPU, and the updater simply crashes it if it comes up. I've also gotten used to it breaking my desktop. I'm fine, the computer is just annoying. :D

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
10-05-2010 06:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  GRAAAAAAAGH!! So... ANNOYING!! (This time, not about the stupid girls at my dad's) Blaziken 11 16,353 02-16-2010 07:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel xD
  The Most ANNOYING THING EVER Blaziken 3 5,514 07-26-2009 07:13 AM
Last Post: Metal Man
  Most ANNOYING Person In Your Life. Blaziken 8 10,219 06-12-2009 01:14 AM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  MAH NEW AWSOME COMPUTER! Kirby 11 10,869 01-21-2009 08:42 AM
Last Post: Irish_27
Yoshi Computer issues Timby 10 11,463 03-26-2008 05:33 AM
Last Post: Biolizard13