Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEGA Super GT/SCUD Race
NismoZ Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

SEGA Super GT/SCUD Race
When you're at an arcade and you hear very catchy music, and suddenly that cabinet that it was coming from yells "SEGA Super GT!", don't you want to check it out?

Well, this is the discussion thread about what's arguably one of the best arcade racers ever made by SEGA AM2, Super GT, also known in the rest of the world as SCUD Race (SCUD standing for Sports Car Ultimate Driving).

So, what do you think about it? .-. I personally like how good quality it is for its time - it was made in 1996, and Cruisin' Exotica (which you may or may not have played) was made after it, with much worse graphics (and graphics are essential for a racing game) - and also that you get to race exotic supercars, unlike its predecessor, Daytona 2, in which you were racing American Stock Cars. I also don't really like how there's a small line between sucking and winning; if you know what you're doing, you win, and if you know what your doing but doing it wrong (or you don't know what your doing at all), you suck. At least you're usually made to choose different cars; the Ferrari F40 and MacLaren F1 rule at the straighter and easier courses, and the Porsche 911 and Dodge Viper are better at windier courses.

That's all I can think of for now, now you talk. =P

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
09-21-2010 09:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SEGA Dreamcast 8Bit 4 7,145 10-16-2012 04:57 PM
Last Post: bradmaxwel
  Altered Beast - sega mega drive Timby 2 4,969 11-09-2007 09:16 PM
Last Post: Wario