Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top 10 Ways I Do NOT Want to Die
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Top 10 Ways I Do NOT Want to Die
I just felt like telling you guys what methods of dying I have a morbid fear of. So you can use them against me.

10. Radiation sickness.
I mean, you get cancer or something, your genes are messed up, so you don't want to have kids. Which ends your genetic legacy if you don't have siblings or if you have siblings that don't want kids. This is not how I plan on dying.

9. Severe head injury/Smashing my skull open.
Messy, disturbing, and disgusting, It's not how I want to die. And if there is a god, I would be screwed.

8. Gunshot (To head).
It wouldn't hurt at first, but as seconds pass, the pain amplifies, and if he doesn't hit me in the brain, this would make it to number 5.

7. Smashed by car.
I'm probably the right size for my shins/knees to be at the right part of the car, so my knees would buckle in the wrong way, I would smash my head on the hood, then fall back and crack my skull open.

6. Ninjas.
The ancient Chinese/Japanese (Dunno. Dun cair) arts are brutal, and painful, It would hurt very badly, but it would be insanely awesome.

5. Nuke.
TACKTIKAL NUKE, N00B. Combining radiation, huge explosion, and unbearable heat, which I dislike. Very much (Well, maybe not the asplosion.). Although death would be instantaneous, as the massive heat would vaporize you on contact. If that didn't kill you, flying objects will. And if THAT doesn't kill you, you have radiation to worry about. I sure hope Russia doesn't turn on us.

4. Lightning.
The chances are one in a million. But it would lead to major embarrassment, as you would probably soil yourself, and have a heart attack, and I heard lightning is hot, too.

3. Zombies.
Getting eaten alive, you do not want to die that way.

2. Aliens.
It would be super cool. But who knows what they'd do to my body before and after death?

1. Supermassive Black Hole of Ultimate Death.
Being crushed to a singularity is probably going to be painful, the black hole's sheer size would be a brick-sh__ter. There would be riots, there would be no escape, all humanity would be dead. No return. This is the most feared death I have.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 01:55 AM by Blaziken.)
08-28-2010 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Top 10 Ways I Do NOT Want to Die
I'm surprised drowning/burning to death is not on there. I think those are worse by far than some of the things you listed, at least in my opinion.

OTL I'll post my least favorite ways to die, I guess. So I've got some blackmail material as well xD.

10. Getting caught in an explosion
This is only so low on my list because you would most likely die instantaneously from an explosion. But in the case where you don't die instantaneously...Dx

9. Getting shot
Again, only so low because several gun-shot injuries are instantaneous. Just like the above though, I would HATE to be shot in a fatal area that isn't immediate death, just left to bleed out.

8. Poisoned
I know this is a very broad area, but seriously it would suck to be poisoned, for a number of reasons. First, many poisons seem like another, natural illness, making it both hard to detect/treat, and if you do die, your cause of death may be labeled as a Death of Natural Cause. Second, unless you receive a very high dose or a very potent poison, it's a very, very slow death. Sometimes it takes months, even years for you to die. Even the poisons that kill in an hour or so would be terrible...

7. Getting crushed
By any number of causes, whether it be you implode in on yourself from pressure changes, to being caught in a compactor, to something heavy falling on you, etc. etc.. Not to mention there would be little of your body left, no funeral. It'd be disgusting Dx.

6. Getting Eaten by another animal
Especially if it's an animal that doesn't thoroughly chew its prey, like a snake. Being alive inside an animal while you slowly bleed out/are digested? No thanks.

5. Suffocating
Pretty much the same as the drowning below. Fighting for air until you eventually pass out...D: Especially if it's a strangling. I would not enjoy a broken neck along with my death, shank you.

4. Death by Falling
This mainly applies to extreme heights, like you spend several seconds falling. Looking down, knowing that in just seconds you're going to hit the ground and it's all going to be over...That must be mind-numbingly scary.

3. Stabbed to Death
I don't know about you, but the thought of a knife going into me over and over scares the hell out of me. Especially if my attacker is a sadist, not hitting my heart/brain until after they've caused serious pain.

2. Burning to Death
Ugh, a small, insignificant burn anywhere hurts like hell, I'm terrified as to how your entire body burning, charring, melting, and cooking would feel.

1. Drowning
I have the greatest fear of drowning. Which is why I haven't learned to swim yet(;;). That feeling of sinking further and further beneath the surface, the water stinging your throat and lungs, fighting a losing battle until you pass out and inevitably die...Such a feeling is definitely one of the worst I can think of :/.

There are many other ways to die that I'd hate, but I had to narrow it down. This is also probably not 100% accurate, because as I'm sure you've seen from my 10+ versions of my various "Favorite Games" list, I'm quite indecisive. orz

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2010 09:34 AM by Black Dragon.)
08-28-2010 09:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(08-28-2010 09:33 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  I'm surprised drowning/burning to death is not on there.

I forgot. It could probably take the spot of aliens. I would hate to be stabbed, too.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-28-2010 10:58 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

This thread is somewhat depressing in a way :L

Drowning would be a tragic way to pass away, fighting to get to the surface, seeing it so close, yet so far, then you cannot contain it anymore, you breathe in, water pours into your lungs, choking on water, and dying from lack of air at the same time,

bleh....

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
08-28-2010 05:43 PM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

10. Crushed slowly

9. Burned

8. Frozen

7. Suffocated

6. Eaten alive

5. Being driven insane by loneliness and committing suicide

4. Starvation (which could also lead to suicide)

3. Drowned - not like just not being able to get to the surface, but something covering the surface.

2. Paralysed and left to die

1. Buried alive

(08-28-2010 01:51 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  1. Supermassive Black Hole of Ultimate Death.
Being crushed to a singularity is probably going to be painful, the black hole's sheer size would be a brick-sh__ter. There would be riots, there would be no escape, all humanity would be dead. No return. This is the most feared death I have.

Seriously?? That's my preferred way of dying! I wouldn't feel any pain, and on top of this - blackholes are awesome.

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
08-28-2010 06:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(08-28-2010 06:17 PM)KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:  
(08-28-2010 01:51 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  1. Supermassive Black Hole of Ultimate Death.

Seriously?? That's my preferred way of dying! I wouldn't feel any pain, and on top of this - blackholes are awesome.

That would also be INSANELY awesome.

08-31-2010 12:00 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

[Image: Black-Hole.jpg]

^Fake Black Hole Made in Photoshop By Some Guy^

08-31-2010 02:18 PM
roseveltein
Unregistered

:

(08-31-2010 02:18 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  [Image: Black-Hole.jpg]

This is really a very nice picture and the guy who has made this has done his job very well. Very appreciable work done. Can you present more images like this.
09-14-2010 05:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply
たわごと Offline
Banned

:

(09-14-2010 05:38 PM)roseveltein Wrote:  

This is really a very nice picture and the guy who has made this has done his job very well. Very appreciable work done. Can you present more images like this.

it needs realism
09-15-2010 01:16 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(09-15-2010 01:16 AM)たわごと Wrote:  
(09-14-2010 05:38 PM)roseveltein Wrote:  

it needs realism

It's not mine.

09-16-2010 05:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ways to get Mario Mayhem Dollar$ Nivlac 18 17,224 03-19-2009 05:34 PM
Last Post: Irish_27