Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE BADDLE HAZ JUSD BEGUN!
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: THE BADDLE HAZ JUSD BEGUN!
(03-03-2010 12:28 PM)Nigel xD Wrote:  
(03-03-2010 12:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  *dies from the use of the dreaded K word*

I thought the dreaded word around here was...roblox.

ROBLOX.

Weaboos are much, much worse than RO-tards D:. *shudders* How can you not be afraid when stuff like THIS happens?(this is overly-exaggerated and major copy-pasta but it gets the message across)

[spoiler=Weaboo of weabooness ahead. Do not read if you're afraid of rabid fangirls.]
Omg hai ^___^ Im (Insert stereotypical name here)-chan and I absolutely luuuv @[email protected] 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat b-tch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and b-nged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [/spoiler]

Sorry about that, especially about that last part. You were warned.

*ahem* Now...
*gonna add monocle Sigma to siggy xD*

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
03-09-2010 11:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nigel xD Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

o.o
I am speechless after reading that.

[Image: 20h6pg.jpg]
03-09-2010 11:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(03-09-2010 11:59 AM)Nigel xD Wrote:  o.o

Such is the life of the internets. A surprise at every turn xD. But yes, those people do exist sadly...Most of them seriously type that stuff, probably D:.

03-09-2010 12:40 PM
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(03-09-2010 11:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Weaboos are much, much worse than RO-tards D:.
[Image: greenbikerdude8wv.png]

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
03-09-2010 11:22 PM
Nigel xD Offline
Cheep Cheep

:

(03-09-2010 12:40 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 11:59 AM)Nigel xD Wrote:  o.o

Such is the life of the internets. A surprise at every turn xD. But yes, those people do exist sadly...Most of them seriously type that stuff, probably D:.

ah
the sig is brilliant btw Big Grin

[Image: 20h6pg.jpg]
03-10-2010 08:28 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

[quote='Black Dragon' pid='24528' dateline='1268099221']
[spoiler=Weaboo of weabooness ahead. Do not read if you're afraid of rabid fangirls.]
Omg hai ^___^ Im (Insert stereotypical name here)-chan and I absolutely luuuv @[email protected] 4chan <3 and my fav is the anime and yaoi boards!!!!! OK so anyways, I'm going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband Sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! SUPAA KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^= I looked up and saw SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!

KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPAA SUPAA SUPAA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!! I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!

he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TONGUE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (^O^) (^O^) (^O^)] then I saw some baka fat b-tch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY MAN WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó) then Sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me!!!!!!!! And guess what!!!!!! He kissed me again!!!!!!! ** \(^O^)/ then we went to his apartment and b-nged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; [/spoiler]

You just described half of my school right thar.
I witness it all the day
............Naruto is.........
Ugh.....I cannot even begin to describe it.

The only Amine I really liked was Paranoia Agent

But that, is exactly most girls on the internet. Thanks BD.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
03-10-2010 09:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(03-10-2010 09:33 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 11:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  [spoiler=Weaboo of weabooness ahead. Do not read if you're afraid of rabid fangirls.]

I witness it all the day

Omg yes I know, my school isn't that into anime and manga(I only know a handful that read/watch it fairly regularly), but I am SO tired of me sitting there reading(note that I mostly bring obscure, girly mangas to school xD), and someone will walk up and say "OMG YOU READ NARUTO/BLEACH/INUYASHA????" Like they're the only 3 series in existance. The ignorance overwhelms me D:.

Haha, Naruto isn't that bad; Narutards are bad. xD
And yea...Most of those girls probably don't even know what "KIMI KAWAII BAKA NE" means. It's lol-inducing XD.

And whoa, major off-topic much? xD I guess it's okay, this is MJ(OMG Michael J!) after all.

03-10-2010 12:45 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(03-03-2010 12:28 PM)Nigel xD Wrote:  
(03-03-2010 10:21 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  [Image: 4402010609_d30ae676cb_m.jpg]

I lol'd

(03-03-2010 12:08 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  *dies from the use of the dreaded K word*

I thought the dreaded word around here was...roblox.

ROBLOX.

You just died. Game over man, game over.
(03-10-2010 12:45 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  
(03-10-2010 09:33 AM)Biolizard13 Wrote:  
(03-09-2010 11:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  [spoiler=Weaboo of weabooness ahead. Do not read if you're afraid of rabid fangirls.]

I witness it all the day

Omg yes I know, my school isn't that into anime and manga(I only know a handful that read/watch it fairly regularly), but I am SO tired of me sitting there reading(note that I mostly bring obscure, girly mangas to school xD), and someone will walk up and say "OMG YOU READ NARUTO/BLEACH/INUYASHA????" Like they're the only 3 series in existance. The ignorance overwhelms me D:.

Haha, Naruto isn't that bad; Narutards are bad. xD
And yea...Most of those girls probably don't even know what "KIMI KAWAII BAKA NE" means. It's lol-inducing XD.

And whoa, major off-topic much? xD I guess it's okay, this is MJ(OMG Michael J!) after all.

Narutards, I have to use that on the game that must not be said.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2010 03:12 AM by Blaziken.)
03-16-2010 03:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

[Image: sigmainappropriate.png]
wat

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
03-19-2010 04:04 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(03-19-2010 04:04 AM)Metal Man Wrote:  [Image: sigmainappropriate.png]
wat

wat u say?!?! U DAR CHANG MAH LANGUEGE??????/

03-19-2010 08:56 AM