Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Low Health Chat
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

The Low Health Chat
It's the near end of a WICKED long, hard, and boring level in that new video game, but uh-oh, you're near death with no health nearby!
You know what to do, talk about the times where you either epicly won or failed when your health is extremely low and there's no health anywhere.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
11-21-2009 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: The Low Health Chat
One time I was playing I think Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and I was ALMOST done with one of the bosses. I think it was the zombie dinosaur thing in the big tower. But yea, I was about to beat him I think, and I only had about 1 hit worth of HP 'til I died(I know it's not called HP but I'm too lazy to remember what it's called =_=). I was like, 2 pixels off when I crouched to avoid his poison breathe, and died. I was like "ASDFGHJKL?!!????". To this day I have still not beaten that boss. Granted I suck at Castlevania, but blech xD.

And another time, just a few weeks ago actually, I was playing I Wanna Be The Guy and I was fighting Mike Tyson. He was on his last form, going super fast, and by this time note I had already tried to beat him about a bajillion times, and failed. I epicly slipped and jumped a split-second too soon, and landed square on his fist. I was about to tear my hair out from frustration.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2009 10:29 AM by Black Dragon.)
11-21-2009 10:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

this stuff never happens to me, perhaps you phail?

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
11-21-2009 11:19 AM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

I was playing the world ends with you and I won with 1 pixel of health left Tongue.

Also there was a point in the game when I was still alive but I had no health left Tongue. I love glitches Big Grin

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
11-21-2009 11:34 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Team fortress 2 is the worst for this! There are characters that can set you on fire and your health drains until the fire burns out, you get health or one of your team mates puts you out.

The amount of times I have died just as I was about to pick up a health pack... Sad

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
11-21-2009 12:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(11-21-2009 12:04 PM)Timby Wrote:  Team fortress 2 is the worst for this! There are characters that can set you on fire and your health drains until the fire burns out, you get health or one of your team mates puts you out.

The amount of times I have died just as I was about to pick up a health pack... Sad

O_O w-why did'nt you ever tell me you had TF2?!?
I have it too, it's just that I don't have enough
RAM to play it.......yet Big Grin

11-21-2009 03:01 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Something just popped into my mind about when I was playing Pokemon: Battle Revolution...

Back when I had a TERRIBLY under-leveled party(my Empoleon was like level 50 and everyone else was in their 20s), I was playing someone who had a Flaffy. The only Pokemon I had left was a Wooper, and he was low 20s at best. The Flaffy was using Surf every turn(I think...this was a while back so forgive me if that's like, impossible, haha), and my Wooper's PP was out so all it could do was Struggle(does like, 1 HP). Guess what? I beat the Flaffy using only Struggle! XD It was at full HP too, when I started the fight. When it was over I was just staring in awe at my Wooper, because it somehow survived.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
11-22-2009 04:48 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(11-22-2009 04:48 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Something just popped into my mind about when I was playing Pokemon: Battle Revolution...

Back when I had a TERRIBLY under-leveled party(my Empoleon was like level 50 and everyone else was in their 20s), I was playing someone who had a Flaffy. The only Pokemon I had left was a Wooper, and he was low 20s at best. The Flaffy was using Surf every turn(I think...this was a while back so forgive me if that's like, impossible, haha), and my Wooper's PP was out so all it could do was Struggle(does like, 1 HP). Guess what? I beat the Flaffy using only Struggle! XD It was at full HP too, when I started the fight. When it was over I was just staring in awe at my Wooper, because it somehow survived.
That's.....lucky? xD
11-25-2009 03:42 PM
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

when i was playing Luigi's Mansion one time i had 5 hp left in king boo's battle and he had 9 hp, i'd just knocked bowser's head off so he came out but when he did i got hit and died...

...and i didn't have a save card so i'd spent the whole day doing the whole thing without dying and i had to start again! O_o

didn't come out of my room for a while after that...

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
12-23-2009 09:26 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

(12-23-2009 09:26 AM)KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:  when i was playing Luigi's Mansion one time i had 5 hp left in king boo's battle and he had 9 hp, i'd just knocked bowser's head off so he came out but when he did i got hit and died...

...and i didn't have a save card so i'd spent the whole day doing the whole thing without dying and i had to start again! O_o

didn't come out of my room for a while after that...

holy crap that sucks :O
well yesterday on Phantasy Star 0 I was fighting Reyburn (The Dragon)
on hard mode, My RAcast (Vol Opt) just had 7 hp left when I killed Reyburn.
then I was stupid and was standing under him when he died. thus, he collapsed on me, causing me to take 20 damage, and I died. ;-; It was kinda funny actually. xP

12-24-2009 06:04 AM