Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SSBB Problems?????
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Exclamation SSBB Problems?????
exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation
they are problems with SSBB wi-fi i saw this on support.nintendo.com

All Problems with Super Smash Bros. Brawl
What type of problem are you experiencing?

Playing online ("You have been disconnected" errors, matchmaking, 'Specator Mode', etc.)

"My Wii Remote does not work" -- "I Can't get past 'Create a new save file?' screen"

Wii system update locks up during install, does not finish

All Game disc problems (disc read errors, lockups, audio or video issues, etc.)

Playing online ("You have been disconnected" errors, matchmaking, 'Spectator Mode', etc.)

"You have been disconnected from other players" errors
The Wi-Fi Connection servers are unable to find a compatible match for you, or a match was interrupted due to a problem with the connection between players. At this time we are still compiling information on this issue. If you are receiving this error message, we would appreciate your assistance in providing us details filling out our brief online form.

Are you getting Error Code: 86420 or 85010?
How often do you get the error code? If you are getting an error code only some of the time, chances are this is temporary and the issue will resolve itself. Due to the overwhelming popularity of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, everyone is wanting to play at once and we are seeing significant peak traffic loads.
If you are consistently getting error code 86420, and you are unable to make a connection with other players, click here for specific troubleshooting. If this troubleshooting hasn't helped you, or you would like more specific assistance, please fill out our online form to provide us the details of your situation.

Looking to use "Spectator Mode"? This mode will not be available until 24 hours after you have first connected to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. For more info, click here.

All other issues:
Due to the overwhelming popularity of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, our servers may be experiencing a high amount of traffic, and many issues will resolve themselves. If you have not been able to connect with other players for online play, please keep in mind it sometimes takes a couple of minutes to seek out and find compatible matches, so be sure to wait long enough before choosing to stop seeking for other players.

If you are regularly experiencing difficulties with the online play modes, we recommend trying the tips below to help improve your connection. If this troubleshooting hasn’t helped you, we are interested in hearing about your situation. We would appreciate your assistance in providing us with details by filling out our brief online form.

If you are still unable to connect, we recommend trying the following tips to help improve your connection:

If you have never connected your Wii console online before, check here for first time setup help first time.

Try to set up a "With Friends" match with other players that you have exchanged Friend Codes with. For more information on setting up matches with friends, click here.

If you are using a wireless router, make sure that the router has the latest firmware installed. Visit your router manufacturer’s website and look for any updated firmware that may be available (these are typically found under "downloads" or by searching for your particular model number).

By default, most wireless routers broadcast on channel 6. Check to see what your router is set to, and change your router's channel setting to 1 or 11, as those do not overlap with other channels. (Router "Channel" settings are typically found in the "Wireless Settings" area of your wireless router's setup utility. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available), or consult the owner's manual for your router.

"My Wii Remote does not work" -- "I Can't get past 'Create a new save file?' screen"

Because Super Smash Bros. Brawl uses different controller configurations based on the type of controller being used, the buttons are sometimes reassigned to different functions. If you are using the Wii Remote without the Nunchuck, the Wii Remote needs to be held sideways, with the crosspad to the left and the 1 and 2 buttons to the right. This configuration reassigns the Nunchuck joystick control to the crosspad on the Wii Remote, and the A button functions to the 2 button.

To create a new save file and start the game, press the 2 button on the Wii Remote. You can also plug your nunchuk to your Wii remote and use the A button to make the "Yes" or "No" selection. More information on the different controller configurations can be found on page 5 of the game instruction manual.

Wii sytem update locks up during install and does not finish

If a system update begins to install when you attempt to play Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but the update locks up before it finishes, try this:

Unplug the Wii console's AC Adapter from the wall.

Wait a few seconds, and plug the AC Adapter back into the wall.

Power the Wii console back on, and try to play Smash Bros. Brawl again, to restart the update.
If you tried the steps above but the installation still locks up, please call 1-800-255-3700 so that we may assist you further.

All Game disc problems (disc read errors, lockups, audio or video issues, etc.)

If you are experiencing "No Disc Found" or other disc read errors, game lockups ("frozen" screen), or other audio or video irregularities with this game, then there is likely an issue with the Wii console. Nintendo has set up a free and expedited repair process. Please click here for more information.

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
03-23-2008 12:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

RE: SSBB Problems?????
I hate when I'm about to beat someone online, and they pull the plug....(It ends your game and brings you back out to the Wi-fi menu) :angryface: (You need to upload an extremely angry face, Timby Tongue)
03-23-2008 03:40 AM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

RE: SSBB Problems?????
hmm tried to get in a battle again and then AGAIIN it pulled me out
looks like i will have to stick to spectator and friend battles until
a few- wait scratch that, A LOT of people stop playing brawl

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2008 12:31 PM by Biolizard13.)
03-23-2008 09:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SSBB Addition! 8Bit 3 4,975 04-11-2010 06:01 PM
Last Post: dragon132