Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mariology
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: Mariology
I discussed this with a friend a while back who has a totally original fantasy universe - she figured that the passage of time would vary from universe to universe.

One could imagine, if the Mushroom Kingdom's time went at a faster rate than that of Earth's, then humans would live longer - as perhaps they are unable to adjust entirely to another world's passage of time? It would explain why at least some of the characters don't age noticeably XD I mean I know there's no set timeline, but if most games are canon, there's a lot of adventures they go on - it's possible that they're affected by some kind of age-rate deceleration.

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
09-11-2011 03:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: Mariology
(09-13-2011 04:10 PM)anmolmark Wrote:  ariology is the theological study of Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mariology methodically presents teachings about her to other parts of the faith, such as teachings about Jesus, redemption and grace. Christian Mariology aims to connect scripture, tradition and the teachings of the Church on Mary.
There exist a variety of Christian views on Mary ranging from the focus on Marian veneration in Roman Catholic Mariology to Protestant objections, with Anglican Marian theology in between. As a field of theology, in recent centuries the most substantial developments in Mariology (and the founding of specific centers devoted to its study) have taken place within Roman Catholic Mariology..

... should change this thread to Super Mariology, then? XD

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
09-13-2011 04:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Mariology' - thoughts on Mario Galaxy KoopaKrazy85 3 6,051 08-31-2012 05:52 PM
Last Post: andriwluke