Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Monkey Island :D!?
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

New Monkey Island :D!?
Man I love that game! I can't beleive they're making it for the Wii! Now I REALLY want a Wii!!!! I NEED a Wii!!!! I DIE FOR A WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Goes Insane* WUAHUGOEFWBWLAKHUDWABHBBECHWUHDWAUEQBSLFDBSUWDWOAHSBDBWAYQKGYWQJGBCFJWAGUOQGAKHL​ARUHWLSANOLFEWAPWHFRNQOJPOQJEPQWJFIDHWADHDSPACRAPIHRWAUBSDKWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
08-01-2009 04:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: New Monkey Island :D!?
Uhhh...I don't think I've ever played that series, if I have I was very young...

And this belongs in Wii. Moved. :0

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
08-01-2009 08:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

It was a computer game that was created back in 1999 or something like that. You play as Guybrush Threepwood (Wow I still remember that!? <_> ) you're a pirate. It's a funny puzzle game yadda yadda yadda win over a womans heart but everything goes wrong, it's sorta like The Legend of Zelda on the DivX or whatever. Yet in puzzle form.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 10:44 PM by Blaziken.)
08-01-2009 10:55 AM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

There is a re-make of the old game available through steam now. I have never actually played it but heard it's one of the best adventure games around!

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
08-02-2009 04:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

It's funny too.
[Image: Monkey-Island-monkey-island-530470_640_480.jpg]
"I wish I had some water" *3 bottles of water float by*
"And some food" *Crate of food floats by*
"And Bannanas" *Crate of Bannanas float by*
"Maybe some chicken." *Chicken floats by on a crate clucking*

AND HE DOESN'T SEE ANY OF THOSE.

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2009 10:43 PM by Blaziken.)
08-02-2009 10:40 PM
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

Since you sayed it is a cumpoter game... are you meaning about BUYING it? Maybe DOWNLOADING it and maybe playing it on a INTERNET can you tell me that?

[Image: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif]My flash game!

P.S: It's not made my mariorocks123 i just lended his name
03-27-2010 01:38 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(03-27-2010 01:38 AM)dragon132 Wrote:  Since you sayed it is a cumpoter game... are you meaning about BUYING it? Maybe DOWNLOADING it and maybe playing it on a INTERNET can you tell me that?

Cumpoter, lol.

I have the COMPUTER game already. You'd probably have to download it illegally if you wanted it without making you poor, it's worth like, $140 on Amazon. And, no, you can't play it on the internet.

03-31-2010 08:27 AM
dragon132 Offline
Yoshi

:

i know i am bad to englishSad

I mostly wanna download the game what's the risk? LOL

[Image: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif]My flash game!

P.S: It's not made my mariorocks123 i just lended his name
03-31-2010 05:50 PM