Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thundah Storm At My Dad's D:
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Thundah Storm At My Dad's D:
I woke up to a big clap of thunder, I was awake so I went on MM. Orange skies at sea and gray skies behind the house @[email protected] I'm wondering if this will lead to anything severe, it's 5:35 here.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-26-2009 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

RE: Thundah Storm At My Dad's D:
Woah man... I hate Tunder Storms...
Thunder Storms gives you a warning that there will rain very hard in that place... So get your Umbrellas ready!

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
06-27-2009 12:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Actualy now... It's SUNNY! It was Five o clock when it happened.

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-27-2009 12:29 AM
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Oh , so the warning was for that moment xD
Sunny? Crazy weather huh

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
06-27-2009 07:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

lol I don't like getting woken up by thunder. It makes me spring out of bed and scares the crap out of me @[email protected]

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
06-28-2009 11:36 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

I went on the computer after I woke up, I got a bit overtired (HATE that feeling, where you feel like CRAP and you feel like all of your senses are dead, and sometimes you have a hard time controlling stuff, I once was at my friends, and there was a fire pit I kept thinking to myself "Don't stick the hand in the fire, don't stick the hand in the fire!") and I went back to air mattress.

06-28-2009 11:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  GRAAAAAAAGH!! So... ANNOYING!! (This time, not about the stupid girls at my dad's) Blaziken 11 15,252 02-16-2010 07:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel xD
  Weird Thing Happened While Playing My Dad's Girlfriend's NES Blaziken 7 7,265 08-03-2009 09:41 AM
Last Post: Blaziken