Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most ANNOYING Person In Your Life.
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

Most ANNOYING Person In Your Life.
There's this 4 year old girl at my dad's right? His gf brought her daughters, unfortunatly, they HAD to be four, and two. I'd accept them if they were eight and six. BUT NOT FOUR. So I'm playing Mario right? I HATE being distracted while playing mah games. So she comes over, picks up a remote, and start saying "Look Justin! I'm playing the game!" In my mind I'm like: "Shh, yeah, in your DREAMS." Then she SPAMS it at other people. Like one time (This is funny), I was on this comp right? And comes up, "Hey Justin, wanna hu-" "NO!!" I interrupt. She was going to say "Wanna hug?" Everyone else laughed. I could just DETECT what annoying thing she was gonna say next. ANd there's this two year old that ALWAYS goes "Mommay" *cries* "Mommay" *Cries* "Mommay" *Cries* For like, FORTY MINUTES STRAIGHT. I'm like
"SHUT THE **** UP STUPID ******* JUST **** DIE!!!!!!!!!!" In my head.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2009 11:33 PM by Blaziken.)
06-07-2009 10:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

RE: Most ANNOYING Person In Your Life.
Lol, that's pretty funny. My uncle re-married a few months ago, and with it came a whole new family of like...2 year olds. Seriously there's not ONE new kid over 5 years old. Anyways whenever our family comes over for a birthday or whatever, I always bring my DS Lite to entertain me. As soon as I start playing it's like a dinner bell ringing. They all swarm me and start touching me and asking "What is this?" and "I know how to beat this guy! Just go up to him and give im' a nice big punch! And he's down."(Yes I got a kid spamming something like that one time.). So annoying, and disturbing when you're playing CASTLEVANIA, and they want to play. Especially when you suck at it. Thankfully though I didn't have to suffer long, because by the time I finally got it out we were about to leave. I just perservered through it because I knew they had no idea what it even was and was just curious. But god they were annoying xD. *cough*YYCannoysmeconstantlysoididntincludehimeventhoughhe'sthemostannoyingsonof​agunontheplanet*cough*

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
06-08-2009 01:47 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

yeah, i hate those kinda kids - but i know someone worse in my class

- during metal tech i get asked three times 'don't you think mario is a gay game?' and the he says the same about halo to a halo fan so we both jump down his throat
- he thinks he's cool (like all those other dicks) and never stops bugging people
- y'know how some people who get teased constantly get called the same thing? (like, for instance, i get called a 'man', but i'm not) well, he uses that on everyone, and if someone doesn't have a title, they're automatically GAY
- even though he gets to school early, his excuse is always 'my bus was late'
- he's going away for the last two weeks of school and we can't help but cheer everytime it comes up
- he constantly yawns loudly and calls out with rude comments and swearing - to the level that even the worst of preps wouldn't do
- and did i mention he's a really bad singer? and that he proves it at least two or three times a week?

i won't mention his name, but riptide yoshi will know who i mean

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
06-10-2009 05:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

MM4848, be glad that the kid shows interest in playing the games with you. You can mold her into a gamer.

(06-10-2009 05:14 PM)KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:  - during metal tech i get asked three times 'don't you think mario is a gay game?' and the he says the same about halo to a halo fan so we both jump down his throat
Sounds like you've got a PS3 fanboy on your hands. Tongue

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
06-10-2009 08:26 PM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

CAN'T, I wouldn't want to teach her! I would not teach her until she can learn to NOT push luck, which will be when she's eight, and that's when I'll be 15 LOL. But I'd HAVE to be interested in Mario STILL. People who are OBSESSED with Mario will STAY obsessed with Mario. That's what I say.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
06-10-2009 09:31 PM
Metal Man Offline
Chain Chomp

:

(06-10-2009 09:31 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  CAN'T, I wouldn't want to teach her! I would not teach her until she can learn to NOT push luck, which will be when she's eight, and that's when I'll be 15 LOL. But I'd HAVE to be interested in Mario STILL. People who are OBSESSED with Mario will STAY obsessed with Mario. That's what I say.
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, but you make a good point. Once a fan, always a fan. Wink

Black Dragon Wrote:So annoying, and disturbing when you're playing CASTLEVANIA, and they want to play.
Could be worse. You could've been playing something like Doom or Mortal Kombat. Tongue

MK Wii FC:3738-5862-2428
[Image: Forumbanner3.jpg]
06-10-2009 09:37 PM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

Metal Man Wrote:
Black Dragon Wrote:So annoying, and disturbing when you're playing CASTLEVANIA, and they want to play.
Could be worse. You could've been playing something like Doom or Mortal Kombat. Tongue

Max blood all teh way! Tongue *kids* YAY!!! BEAT HIM SOME MORE!!! OOhhhh....what is that? Cool!

Lmao...that's probably what would happen actually.

06-11-2009 01:08 AM
Yo_Yo_Cheese Offline
Yoshi

:

(06-08-2009 01:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  *cough*YYCannoysmeconstantlysoididntincludehimeventhoughhe'sthemostannoyingsonof​agunontheplanet*cough*

:'(

[Image: judojimkaratecarl.jpg]

Currently waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Paper Mario (3DS), Tales of Graces f, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Skullgirls, Under Night In-Birth, The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Party 9, Pikmin 3, Super Mario 3DS
06-11-2009 08:41 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

(06-11-2009 08:41 AM)Yo_Yo_Cheese Wrote:  
(06-08-2009 01:47 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  *cough*YYCannoysmeconstantlysoididntincludehimeventhoughhe'sthemostannoyingsonof​agunontheplanet*cough*

:'(

Well sometimes you aren't Tongue.

06-12-2009 01:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Annoying computer <.< NismoZ 2 4,767 10-05-2010 06:12 AM
Last Post: NismoZ
  GRAAAAAAAGH!! So... ANNOYING!! (This time, not about the stupid girls at my dad's) Blaziken 11 15,252 02-16-2010 07:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel xD
Big Grin Soundtrack to Your Life Shadow 1 2,534 09-06-2009 01:22 AM
Last Post: Shadow
  The Most ANNOYING THING EVER Blaziken 3 5,213 07-26-2009 07:13 AM
Last Post: Metal Man
  I Guess She Found Another Person To Annoy. Blaziken 1 2,894 06-29-2009 03:58 AM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  One Of The Most HILARIOUS Parts Of Your Life. Blaziken 4 4,840 06-11-2009 09:25 AM
Last Post: Koopa
  My current life in 90 questions Shadow 7 7,851 05-17-2009 08:27 PM
Last Post: Irish_27
Wink Post your own life stories Shadow 3 4,729 03-21-2009 12:50 PM
Last Post: Shadow