Mario Mayhem Forums
New Wii Game? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Wii (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: New Wii Game? (/showthread.php?tid=824)

Pages: 1 2

New Wii Game? - Timby - 02-18-2009 03:45 PM

Well in all honesty I haven't played my wii in a while, I have been busy with my computer games and the real world. The last game I got was wii fit, quite a fun game and you get exercise too so it is cool; first day after I got it I couldn't walk straight because my muscles were a bit sore, shows how fit I am Big Grin

I'm looking for a new game to play since I havn't got a new one in ages. Can anyone recommend a good game and perhaps give a reason why they like it too? This will give me a better idea of what game will suit me Smile I have a few titles, but nothing recent, paper Mario has been my favourite game so far.

Thanks in advance guys!

RE: New Wii Game? - Irish_27 - 02-18-2009 04:16 PM

Well...........My Personal Favs are...

1.Super Smash Brothers Brawl- Just a really addicitive game which is awesome in single and multiplayer modes....
2.Zelda Twighlight Princess-Really Good Gameplay Fun Controls and just a really fun game
3.Mario Kart-Great For Multiplayer.....but doesn't keep you interested long enough in one player.
4. Wii Sports-Great Multiplayer Game......but im guessing you woul have got that with the console...
5. Wii Sports Resort Not Out yet but in number 5 until i play it but im guessing it will rise up to around 2 or 3-it looks so awesome instead of the 5 games there will be 10 including sword Play, Power Cruising(Riding a Jetski) and Disc Dog (Frisbee Throwing to a dog sorta Like Fetch I think)

RE: New Wii Game? - Nivlac - 02-18-2009 05:13 PM

You have a Wii Timby??? Lol i never knew.
Nuts, I thought you were going to talk about a new Wii game coming out.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Highly recommended. Great Graphics, great gameplay, 35 (more or less) characters to unlock altogether and interesting adventure/campaign mode.
Mario Kart Wii: Really fun; especially in multiplayer. Also the Wi-fi mode is quite fun as well.
Wii Sports: What do you mean you already have it??? Lol Sorry.

One question though Timby; Do you have wi-fi?

RE: New Wii Game? - Pocket Rocket - 03-23-2009 09:14 AM

u have to get mario and sonic at the olympic games!
its hard but really fun!

RE: New Wii Game? - Black Dragon - 03-23-2009 09:58 AM

Yea, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is REALLY fun, especially in multiplayer mode. Also look for the sequel, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games coming out soon, it looks even better than the first! Other games:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Awesome multiplayer, tons of unlockables, and the stage creator is a blast Tongue.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Do I even need a reason? It's a Zelda game Tongue.
Mario Kart Wii - Fun multiplayer and single player racing.
Metal Slug Anthology - A collection of past Metal Slug games. Fun shooting action Big Grin.
Tales of Symphonia 2 - An epic RPG with pretty fair graphics, long and engaging storyline, and fun characters.
Animal Crossing: City Folk - Not really sure Tongue. It's just awesome.

Plus, some of the Wii Ware games, like Megaman 9, Defend Your Castle(hilarious game, but HARD), My Pokemon Ranch, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals: My Life as a King are great games you can try at a low price Smile. Hope that helps Big Grin.

RE: New Wii Game? - Biolizard13 - 03-23-2009 10:43 AM

Black Dragon Wrote:Plus, some of the Wii Ware games, like My Pokemon Ranch

I don't think timby has D/P/Plat.
don't you need one for that game?

RE: New Wii Game? - Black Dragon - 03-23-2009 11:13 AM

No, but you'd get Pokemon alot faster Tongue. My Pokemon Ranch gives you Pokemon each day you get on, so D/P/PL isn't necessary.

RE: New Wii Game? - Irish_27 - 03-23-2009 03:42 PM

Is It any good.......what do you have to do in the game??

RE: New Wii Game? - Pocket Rocket - 03-23-2009 06:00 PM

wateva u do dont buy carnival games.. its terrible

RE: New Wii Game? - Biolizard13 - 03-24-2009 12:54 AM

Pocket Rocket Wrote:wateva u do dont buy carnival games.. its terrible

oh god.....don't even mention that game here!!!

also I can't really recommend anything,
what kind of genre of games do you like?