Mario Mayhem Forums
Worst Dare Ever.... - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Worst Dare Ever.... (/showthread.php?tid=604)

Pages: 1 2

Worst Dare Ever.... - Irish_27 - 12-02-2008 04:35 PM

Hey What is the worst dare u have ever had to do....EVER

I don't really have one none of them are really bad sooo....ill keep thinkin

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Shadow - 12-02-2008 09:30 PM

lol, what a fun thread! The worst dare i've ever had to do was too embarrassing, some of the main ones my friends and I always used to do was to make people lick things, or eat strange concoctions we made in the kitchen, mixing all sorts of things together

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Nivlac - 12-03-2008 06:23 PM

...oook...

I haven't really been asked to do any dares. Too young I guess.

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Yoshi - 12-03-2008 06:47 PM

well,
some are very embaressing
but maybe....
let me get back to this later

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Pocket Rocket - 12-03-2008 08:18 PM

i've jumped of a hill once(ouch)

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Irish_27 - 12-03-2008 08:43 PM

how big was the hill uuuummmm...well at my friends party me and like 5 other guys had to go around and knock on peoples doors and try to sell them things that people generally would'nt want to buy....and some of them where funny and some of them where just plain awkward

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - me_just_in - 12-04-2008 07:26 AM

Hmmmm....

Well... One time at a bowling alley; my cousin dared me to throw a gutter ball in a lane with guard rails on it. I threw it; got it stuck in SOMEONE ELSE'S LANE and they had guard rails on too. XD I ran out and grabbed the ball. Tongue

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Irish_27 - 12-04-2008 03:25 PM

Oh at Kirby's other party...we went bowling and we wer all being stupid running out on lanes and slidind and also that happened to me before with the same friends except no side bumpers the shutter thing came down as i threw my ball and it got stuck and rolled down the gutter so i bowled another ball down to knock it away but my ball bounced off the gutter ball and into and old ladies lane who was bowling with her grandkids she didn't like me very much...but that was'nt really a dare...me and some of my friends are just idiots when we are out of school and we all get immmature...er then we are in school

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Yoshi - 12-04-2008 05:43 PM

remember how that kid bowled for you irish
lol

RE: Worst Dare Ever.... - Irish_27 - 12-04-2008 05:48 PM

yeah like 4 times he thaught he was so cool and showing off to all his friends that made me really mad and thats the kind of kid who will be like nick and rhett when he gets older....I HATE THEM SOOO MUCH!!!!