Mario Mayhem Forums
Highschool work!! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Highschool work!! (/showthread.php?tid=384)

Highschool work!! - buddhaman - 09-08-2008 07:20 PM

I hate high school homework/assessments they just keep coming and in primary school they said there'd be the same ammount of work well they were so WRONG >=(!!! it totally sucks. And when you can't do homework cuase of the project that they randomly sprung on you, you get a stupid dettention or at least a note in your diary then when ur parents find out they go off at you and ban you from TV, DS, PS2,...Mario Mahem.

From an annoyed Buddha

RE: Highschool work!! - mario101 - 09-08-2008 08:09 PM

I know exactly what your talking about Buddhaman. Though I usually will get banned from the computer, not video game systems.

RE: Highschool work!! - Timby - 09-09-2008 12:12 AM

It only gets harder if you are planning to continue studying. My advice would be to try and knuckle down and do your work, it may seem hard now but it will be worth it later!

RE: Highschool work!! - Mario-Man - 09-10-2008 05:05 AM

Yeah, I got a chance to get on the pc tonight, not just for mariomayhem but for ds roms too so, I'm not on a often.

RE: Highschool work!! - me_just_in - 09-10-2008 06:03 AM

Ah, the first year of High School can be rough, but it does get better! Just hang in there! Tongue

RE: Highschool work!! - Shadow - 09-10-2008 02:58 PM

lol yeah, it can be hard. Fun times, this week, i've been at uni, going to my usual classes and student teaching at highschool, and writing a lesson plan to teach at highschool! :S school overload~