Mario Mayhem Forums
Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story (/showthread.php?tid=375)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Mario-Man - 09-13-2008 03:37 AM

loly. I fell bad now. I mean I called my mario mayhem story THE Mariomayhem story! I sound like a rather big snob!

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Nivlac - 09-13-2008 08:19 AM

Don't worry, you probably didn't expect others to make more stories. Dont think of yourself as a 'big snob', think of yourself as... a trend starter.

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Nivlac - 09-13-2008 09:52 AM

Here it is! (finally!)
Chapter 2

“Wake up!” said shadow, at the door of Timby’s room.
“Mmmrph,” moaned Timby, “Mmmorning”
“C’mon,” said shadow, “What’s wro- oh no, did you have that dream again?”
“Err... no, I’m fine,” said Timby reluctantly.
“Sure?” asked Shadow,
“No, I mean yes, I mean, oh ok, I did have that dream again.” Replied Timby,
“Gee… well, there really isn’t anything I can do,” said Shadow.
“Nope, and don’t worry, it’ll be fine,” said Timby encouragingly, “Unless those crazy dreams actually come true!”
They both laughed, but little did they know the dangers that lurked ahead for them and their friends (revealed throughout the story).

Part 2
Me_just_in looked at all of the land he owned from a window in his mansion. He was impressed with himself. He owned everything up to the Highlands of Ash, a group of mountains and volcanoes.
“Ahhh, the joys of being rich, right Wario?”
“Yes Mr. In, lots of joys, big much!” replied Wario.
“Meh, you vocabulary still perplexes me, after 20 years of you being my servant.” Said me_just_in.
“Sorry sir, me sorry big-“
“SILENCE, FOOL!” yelled the angry me_just_in, “OR I’LL GIVE YOU A PAPERCUT!”
Wario waddled away in his usual way, leaving me_just_in on his throne. Me_just_in was the ruler of the mushroom kingdom. He wore a paper crown taped to his head. Some didn’t even consider him to be a king (sorry ‘bout that!). Of course, no one ever said so out loud. Basically, all me_just_in was, was a piece of paper, in the shape of a body, but a short body. He looked like a plumber, with black, beady eyes, blue overalls and a red shirt. Nobody looked quite like him, except for one man who wondered far beyond the Highlands of Ash.

This man was unlike any other man. He befriends many, and departs from many. He travels the land, lending his high level of wisdom to people who pass by. This man looked like me_just_in, but with grey overalls and shirt. This man, is mario-man.

Chapter 3 Coming soon!

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - me_just_in - 09-13-2008 11:07 AM

Nivlac Wrote:Part 2
Me_just_in looked at all of the land he owned from a window in his mansion. He was impressed with himself. He owned everything up to the Highlands of Ash, a group of mountains and volcanoes.
“Ahhh, the joys of being rich, right Wario?”
“Yes Mr. In, lots of joys, big much!” replied Wario.
“Meh, you vocabulary still perplexes me, after 20 years of you being my servant.” Said me_just_in.
“Sorry sir, me sorry big-“
“SILENCE, FOOL!” yelled the angry me_just_in, “OR I’LL GIVE YOU A PAPERCUT!”
Wario waddled away in his usual way, leaving me_just_in on his throne. Me_just_in was the ruler of the mushroom kingdom. He wore a paper crown taped to his head. Some didn’t even consider him to be a king (sorry ‘bout that!). Of course, no one ever said so out loud. Basically, all me_just_in was, was a piece of paper, in the shape of a body, but a short body. He looked like a plumber, with black, beady eyes, blue overalls and a red shirt. Nobody looked quite like him, except for one man who wondered far beyond the Highlands of Ash.

This man was unlike any other man. He befriends many, and departs from many. He travels the land, lending his high level of wisdom to people who pass by. This man looked like me_just_in, but with grey overalls and shirt. This man, is mario-man.

Chapter 3 Coming soon!

ROFL!!! Big Grin

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Nivlac - 09-13-2008 01:36 PM

me_just_in Wrote:ROFL!!! Big Grin
Glad to hear!

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Mario-Man - 09-13-2008 09:46 PM

loly, AWSOME! I give WISDOM! ClaSS chapter, Nivlac, looking forwaRD to the NeXT!

RE: Nivlac's Mario Mayhem Story - Shadow - 09-14-2008 11:17 AM

Great story Nivlac! Love how you've incorporated the members as the main thrust of the story so far!