Mario Mayhem Forums
I need names for Mario Characters - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Mario (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: I need names for Mario Characters (/showthread.php?tid=3652)

I need names for Mario Characters - SuperMarioFan81 - 11-27-2012 04:14 PM

Hello there. Here's the deal. I have a situation. I want to write a reboot script to the Super Mario Bros. and I must confess. I am not good with names. So instead of going all across the Mushroom Kingdom known as Google, I thought I'd come to you folks, cause honestly that is how I found you, through google. I am wondering if you guys could get me the names (and pictures to go with them) for the enemies that appear in Super Mario Bros. Some I know, obviously, and some I don't know.

Also, what do I call the Mushroom people like Toad? Or is that exactly what I call them? lol.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help. And I will probably post news updates on my script as I write it.

RE: I need names for Mario Characters - KoopaKrazy85 - 11-27-2012 05:51 PM

They are referred to as Toads, yes - or Mushroom People, which I would think is more politically incorrect but hey. (I tend to differentiate them by making the racial form of 'toad' lower case - because hey, we don't write 'human' with a capital letter.)

If you know the games enemies are from then you can try Mariowiki and trawl through the list of enemies - but if there's any others you wanna clear up and you can't be bothered with that, there's plenty of obsessive geeks here who could answer most of your Super Mario racial queries.

RE: I need names for Mario Characters - SuperMarioFan81 - 11-28-2012 03:44 AM

Thanks! That's actually something I was looking into, the MarioWiki, but hadn't found it at the time I found this site.

RE: I need names for Mario Characters - mymariogames - 04-02-2013 03:42 PM

RE: I need names for Mario Characters
Here is a list of Mario characters. The Mario Characters have appeared in a large amount of Mario adventures. The character in the Mario world are generally included in all of the Mario expended universe games as well as their conventional roles in Mario's adventures. read more information http://www.mymariogames.com/