Mario Mayhem Forums
Super Mario RPG (VC) - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Snes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Super Mario RPG (VC) (/showthread.php?tid=288)

Pages: 1 2 3

Super Mario RPG (VC) - Yo_Yo_Cheese - 07-30-2008 08:36 AM

Does anyone know when\if SMRPG is coming to the VC? I missed out on it (never owned a SNES) and have been wanting to play it for quite some time now.
Thanks in advance!

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - me_just_in - 07-30-2008 11:20 AM

Ahh, I have the same question, and its pretty much up in the air, as Nintendo has to get legal permissions, etc. I want it to come out on the V.C., because I always wanted it, (I have a SNES, but it still sells for 50 U.S. dollars on ebay!). If I hear anything, (after I download the game, of course Tongue), I'll be sure to let you know.

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - Mario-Man - 07-30-2008 07:32 PM

I was longing for it coming out but I don't think I would get it now. Just get the rom!

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - Yo_Yo_Cheese - 07-30-2008 11:11 PM

I remember hearing one time that Nintendo was going to put SMRPG on the VC but as we all know, it was never released. (I'm also waiting for Earthbound to come to the VC, but that's off topic so....)

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - Mario-Man - 07-31-2008 03:28 AM

I always go off topic, i really do!
SNES for vc all don't use wii remote!

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - me_just_in - 07-31-2008 05:26 AM

Yo_Yo_Cheese Wrote:I remember hearing one time that Nintendo was going to put SMRPG on the VC but as we all know, it was never released. (I'm also waiting for Earthbound to come to the VC, but that's off topic so....)

Mario-Man Wrote:I always go off topic, i really do!
SNES for vc all don't use wii remote!

Yeah, its no big deal to go off-topic in these forums. Tongue

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - Mario-Man - 08-01-2008 03:55 AM

is it not?
*shrugs*
If it does come out what do you think the bottons will be?

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - me_just_in - 08-01-2008 04:23 AM

The Super Nintendo layout will be the same for me, (I have one of the classic controllers. Tongue)

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - Black Dragon - 08-01-2008 06:48 AM

lol we have the classic controller too!(-_- gosh is it confusing to play Paper Mario with it though...Tongue)

RE: Super Mario RPG (VC) - me_just_in - 08-01-2008 03:29 PM

Black Dragon Wrote:lol we have the classic controller too!(-_- gosh is it confusing to play Paper Mario with it though...Tongue)

That's when you bust out the trusty Game Cube controller. Tongue (If you have one. Mario Jump)