Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Mayhem Story! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Mario Mayhem Story! (/showthread.php?tid=285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Mario-Man - 09-01-2008 01:52 AM

Wait around for 12 hours and you got it, thanks.

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Timby - 09-02-2008 03:58 AM

Hehe I feel so special, Timby city here I come Big Grin Looking forward to the next chapter mate!

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Mario-Man - 09-02-2008 04:07 AM

I'm doing that after a 'lil look around the forums.

lol thanks.
Timby city is destroyed! But hopefully it will be fixed! Big Grin

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Mario-Man - 09-02-2008 05:02 AM

Chapter 11
Mr.L's threat

The six were sleeping on the beach. It had been a tuff couple of days, for everyone. Bud not all was sleeping on the beach. Someone waddled onto the scene. The waddling thing bent down and put a large handinto Timby's pocket. Ever so slowly the hand retreated, it held a fist full of notes. Now the waddling thing was about to head over to just_in, but on it's way the thing tripped. It stumbled and landed ontop of Black Dragon. BD woke up noiseily and snorted loudly. at this all of the sx were wide awake. BD was a smart dargon, she grabbed the thing with her long and strong tail. Then she bent her head over to the put out fire. She opend her large mouth and shot some flames. A large and warm fire started on the trigs. Everyone looked at what BD had caught.....

Yet again Shadow was dragged to another wonderfull breakfast on the deck. She looked around and smiled, Mr.L STILL wasn't back yet!! Good!! Then, out of a cloud came the brobot.
'Speak of the devil,' mutterd shadow.
Brobo landed on the chest robot and he front chest pannel opend loudly. Out came Mr.L dragging a confuzzled Kamek behind him. He plonked the magikoopa onto the floor and sat at the seat onthe other side of the tabble.
'Looks like you found him,' mummbled Shadow, er mouth full.
'Yes I did,' smirked the happy Mr.L and he gave the magikoopa a hard kick.
'Bloob! Kong kull Tamby. Gloffer,' wobbled kamek.
'Whats he saying,' asked Shadow.
'My gues is he is saying, *King kill Timby*,' awnserd Mr.L, 'He's dizzy!'
'Kamek go blam blop boooooooom,' roard Kamek.
'Ye, Kamek,' said Mr.L,'Kamek go booom!'
Shadow shudderd, what ever happend to Kamek?
'Now, princess. We can finally have that breakfast together,' laughed Mr.L.
'Emm, boss,' asked a guard walking up.
'What?!'
'Emm you better go...you see....The sword master...he...he...he faild and is in jail!'
Mr.L jumped up and swung his fist at the guard....BAM! The guard shot 10 feet into the air and went clashing down...down down down....
'DAMN! Oh well I will return tomorrow,' mumbled Mr.L getting up.
'Oh don't worry,' laughed shadow grabbing a carttoon of milk and spilling it over Mr.L's head,'you can have his milk.'
Mr.L freaked. He grabbed Shadow from the top of her shirt and dragged her over to the side of the ship. He pushed her head down.
'You listen here, princess Shadow. You see I'm doing so MUCH for you. I give you 3 brillaint meals. I give a bed a give you air! But you see I ONLY want you for a plan of mine. And you see whne my plan is over I won't need you. So you now I could do ANYTHING! Something even terribly bad! And you wouldn't want that to happen now would you?'
Shadow shook her head. She was so shocked.
Mr.L dragged her up an pushed her over to the tabble.
'Then you play nice, princess shadow, you play nice.'
With that Mr.L Climbed back into brbot and set off again.
Shadow sat down at the tabble. You ut hr head on her hands and began to cry.....

Back at the beach....
'Wario' cried Timby.
By now BD had stuck wario into the sand till only his head showed.
'Lemme go, now! Or I'll, I'll,' splutterd Wario.
'Or youl do what,' asked just_in, 'Waro! Your under a large amount of sand, what can you do?'
'Troops, attack,' called Wario.
Out of the bushes came to unfriendly faces: Devil Mario and King boo.
Devil mario was just a mario but totally on fire. King boo was...well...King boo.
King boo pulled Wario out of the sand while Devil Mario tossed super fire balls at everybody.
'We are....The terrible trio,' laughed Wario, very happy.
'Your terrible allright,' said Timby, 'Terrible ugly!'
Everyone ran at the trio but King boo sprung into action. He bacame very big and coverd the terrible trio in a powerfull sheild.
The six all bounced of the sheild. Wario ran for the froest of the trees Mario-Man hid there and suddenly jumped out. Wario fell back onto a tree, BD had pushed it down. When on it the tree sprung back sending wario into the open mouth of BD!
BD spat wario out...at King Boo and Devil Mario! Wario went through KingBoo put devil mario was hit hard! Then king Boo laughed:
'Ha!I call on the power of boos!'
Out came a swarm of boos, they devided themseves bwetteen Wario and devi mario, making them stronger. Timby, just_in and mark and max all charged at king boo...he got them off with the slightest of ease.
'We can't beat them..Theyare too....hard,' panted Timby.
Suddenly something came from the sky...t was the sun!
'Whaaaat?! Nooooooooooooooo! I can't stick strong lights,' cried the mighty king boo, he darted at a bush...but it was too late! King boo got smaller and smaller..then...BOMB! King boo exploded send about half a million boos everyplace. As for wario and Devil mario, the boos inside them shot out too!! With the poor of the boos shoting about all 8 people shot into the sky...Devil mario and wariowere sent north. As for the rest of the six, they scrambled onto blackdragon in the air.
'Ok, BD! Let's get going,' said Timby. And so they did. They headed off tawards the morining sun...
To becontinued....

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - me_just_in - 09-02-2008 12:02 PM

Mario-Man Wrote:'Emm, boss,' asked a guard walking up.
'What?!'
'Emm you better go...you see....The sword master...he...he...he faild and is in jail!'
Mr.L jumped up and swung his fist at the guard....BAM! The guard shot 10 feet into the air and went clashing down...down down down....
'DAMN! Oh well I will return tomorrow,' mumbled Mr.L getting up.
'Oh don't worry,' laughed shadow grabbing a carttoon of milk and spilling it over Mr.L's head,'you can have his milk.'
Mr.L freaked. He grabbed Shadow from the top of her shirt and dragged her over to the side of the ship. He pushed her head down.
'You listen here, princess Shadow. You see I'm doing so MUCH for you. I give you 3 brillaint meals. I give a bed a give you air! But you see I ONLY want you for a plan of mine. And you see whne my plan is over I won't need you. So you now I could do ANYTHING! Something even terribly bad! And you wouldn't want that to happen now would you?'
Shadow shook her head. She was so shocked.
Mr.L dragged her up an pushed her over to the tabble.
'Then you play nice, princess shadow, you play nice.'
With that Mr.L Climbed back into brbot and set off again.
Shadow sat down at the tabble. You ut hr head on her hands and began to cry.....

Mr. L is an awesome/intimidating baddie! Tongue

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Timby - 09-02-2008 02:40 PM

'Your terrible allright,' said Timby, 'Terrible ugly!'

Awesome Big Grin

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Shadow - 09-02-2008 09:31 PM

each chapter gets more and more brilliant! So hooked!

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Mario-Man - 09-03-2008 02:08 AM

Thanks! Next chapter will hit VERY soon.
me_just_in: Thanks, I tryed to make him REALLY evil. More evil than from super paper mario! He wasn'tas eveil at the start but anyway.

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - Mario-Man - 09-03-2008 03:01 AM

Chapter 12
The second battle with the amazing MR.L!

'BD, can you hold it for another while,' asked Timby from the great Dragon's back.
Black Dragon nodded her big head. Thy all had been flying for over 2 hours, then they had landed to give Blackdragon a break. Now they were high in the sky again.Timby gave the dragon's head a pat. Behind Timby sat just_in. Behind just_in sat Mario-Man. Behind Mario-Man sat Max and mark. Sometimes tey could still see a shot boo!
Mario-Man was looking around the sky, then he saw something...something he didn't like very much. He tapped just_in on the back. Just_in turned to face Maro-Man.
'Yeah? What's up, Mario-Man,' asked just_in. Mario-Man pointed to the thig he dodin't like. Just_in shouted: 'Guys, it's the the brobot, and it's heading or way!'.....

In the brobot....
'GAH! There they are, boss,' called the sword master.
'Doh! You don't have to shout,' said Mr.L, 'I'll take care of theese pests, you do your new mission!'
'As you wish, Boss,' said the sword master. He jumped out of brobot and opend his parashoot. Luckilly for him none of the others saw him!
'Now! Brobot this is a chance we must take. We MUST destroy theese fools once and for all time! Now use those upgrades I installed, that will show them a thing or two!' And brobot obeyed!....

'Mr.L, if hes here his ship musn't be far! Anyway we CAN take care of him now,' said Timby, 'Ok, blackdragon do your best!'
Black dragon tuned and chargred, while charging BD began to spin around fastly. The others had to hang on tight!....

Brobot's nose opend and out came a gaint missile. It didn't shoot just yet. But when it had perfect aim it good ready to fire.
'Ok, brobot! 3-2-oneeee!' CLASH!!
Blackdragon smacked at brobot. brbot DIDN'T take much dmage but did topple on it's back. And the missile.....it shot straight into the air....and din't come back down!......

Black Dragon opend her large mouth and...CHOMP! She bit down on brobot's nose. bulits shot everywere! Now it was Mario-Man and just_in's time to shine. Mario-Man got hold of just_in's arm and used his cape to hover into the new gap in brobot's nose.....

Mr.L gasped!
'What are they doing,' he thogut aloud, 'well I will take care of them!' Mr.L got off his chair....and brobot swereved! Mr.L hit the wall...he forgot to put it on auto pilliot!.....

This gave BD the chance to slam her side into brbot! Knocking the robot into the air widley..Mr.L still didn't have controll!!

Mr.L climbed onto his seat and hit the button marked auto pilliot. Then he opened a ground pannel and climbed in! In the dark Mr.L took out a torch and found Mario-Man and just_in.
'Well look what the cats brought in, ate up and spat up again,' Mr.L laughed at his on remark.
'You know laughing at your own jokes is the first sign of insainity,' said just_in.
'Bah,' yelled Mr.L, held a charged green ball in his hand.
Mario-Man changed into his bowser form and stomped over to Mr.L! ZOOOM! Mr.L did it. He hit Mario-Man with his green ball...Mario-Man froze on the spot!
'Mario-Man,' called just_in.
'Ha! Say good by to him now! Theres no proven cure for that! That's one freak off the freak show!'.....

BD, banged her head against brobot. The noise echod loudly through the sky!....

The brobot flipped around. The frozen Mario-Man slid back and knocked into just_in sending him to the other side....Mario-Man fell from brobtot but luckily enough BD caught him with he long tail.
Mr.L tumbled too and as he came twards the nose hole just_in gave hi the biggest punc he could muster. This sent Mr.L over to the wall!
Brobot balnced it's self. Dark green flashed through Mr.L's eyes. Then Dark Green flashed through his hole boddy. He looked scary addmitted just_in. He was as fierce as he was with shadow...times 10! With that Mr.L slamed his fist into just_in's head.....

BD began to spin...again! The spinning BD charged once more at brobot! SLAM! This sent brobot spinning again! Inside Mr.L and the knocked out just_in went spinning also! BD was STILL spinning an was going for another run something terrible happend!! The missile that had shot out at the start came crashing down...onto BD's stomach. The injurd Dragon let go of the frozen mario-Man! And down he fell. And so did BD and the rest of the people. Mr.L clinged to a pole. But just_in was knocked out...and fell from the nose. Mr.L climed up to the controlls and took it up to his ship....

There Shadow was eating dinner. Mr.L was calmed down now and came out with a great big grin on his face. He laughed at shadow and shouted, 'They all have fell! They all have fell to there doom!'
Shadow droped the fork she was holding! Was it true? Had they all died?
...to be continued....

RE: The Mario Mayhem Story! - a1329th - 09-03-2008 06:14 AM

Can't belive I was knocked out on the first scene...