Mario Mayhem Forums
Super Mario Bros movie - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Super Mario Bros movie (/showthread.php?tid=2579)

Pages: 1 2

Super Mario Bros movie - LittleLuma - 06-14-2011 04:47 AM

[Image: supermariobrosmovie.jpg]

This is the story of two hard working plumber brothers from Brooklyn, named Mario Mario and Luigi Mario, who befriend a young paleontologist named Daisy. She uncovers a massive find of mysterious new dinosaur bones. While exploring the tunnels where dinosaur fossils lay, saboteurs hired by the Mario Bros. rival businessman, Anthony Scapelli, to break some underground pipes. Meanwhile, in a hidden world called Dino-world, King Koopa's land is running out of water and going through problems so he sends Spike and Iggy to kidnap Daisy! Now the Super Mario Bros. find themselves the only hope to save the Earth from invasion then challenge a diabolical lizard king and they must battle giant reptilian goombas, outwit misfit thugs and save 2 worlds from disaster.

Has anyone else seen the Super Mario Bros movie? I Love it XD

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - Biolizard13 - 06-15-2011 01:16 AM

As awful as most people today say it was, I still like that movie. Tongue

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - LittleLuma - 06-15-2011 06:25 AM

I love it XD Then again i tend to like movies other people think are rubbish.

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - Black Dragon - 06-16-2011 03:34 AM

I've never seen it but oh god, what they did to the Goombas and Yoshi almost make me not want to LOL. I'd like to see it eventually, but it's not on my must-watch-list atm.

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - LittleLuma - 06-16-2011 03:49 AM

(06-16-2011 03:34 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  I've never seen it but oh god, what they did to the Goombas and Yoshi almost make me not want to LOL. I'd like to see it eventually, but it's not on my must-watch-list atm.

Aww i thought Yoshi was adorable in the movie and the goombas, well, i guess they dont look like goombas lol Still i think you should watch it atleast once and if you like it, great and if you dont, never mind Smile

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - KoopaKrazy85 - 06-17-2011 08:07 PM

I didn't like it XD I like a lot of films people don't like, but not that one...

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - LittleLuma - 06-18-2011 12:43 AM

Well i guess it cant be everyone's cup of tea Smile

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - KoopaKrazy85 - 06-21-2011 06:28 PM

(06-18-2011 12:43 AM)LittleLuma Wrote:  Well i guess it cant be everyone's cup of tea Smile

true, true :3

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - 1sam234 - 06-25-2011 05:24 AM

Well, I simply thought it didn't do the game justice, but it was OK.

RE: Super Mario Bros movie - goweegee - 08-29-2011 11:49 PM

i never saw it but now they should make an even newer one.