Mario Mayhem Forums
Super Mario RPG - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Snes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Super Mario RPG (/showthread.php?tid=2457)

Super Mario RPG - KoopaKrazy85 - 03-14-2011 06:18 PM

Recently occured to me that there wasn't really a thread for this game, apart from the one made by that guy that got banned, sooooo BOOM! here it is

well I've been addicted to this game, for some reason I picked it up (as an emulator) and I'm playing through it to fill those empty gaps of childhood experience Tongue

So far, I'm finding that it takes a bit of time and effort to really get into and there are parts where I just get stuck and don't want to play, then there's the polar opposite of those times Big Grin for someone who sucks at RPGs - really bad - this is just awesome Big Grin I could rant on for ages, but what are other peoples' opinions? from what I've seen of friends, most people aren't willing enough to invest their time into it, but everyone who does seems to find it a totally awesome experience once they kinda get used to how it's played

RE: Super Mario RPG - Black Dragon - 03-15-2011 07:03 AM

I *love* SMRPG. It's easily one of my favorite RPGs ever. And also one of the only ones I ever managed to finish xD. It's actually quite easy, IMO, except maybe Geno's Maze & a few bosses(*cough*Culex,whoIstillhaven'tbeat*cough*).

It makes me sad though that we'll probably never get a sequel TuT. I'd honestly rather have that than another Mario platformer.

RE: Super Mario RPG - Leafshroom - 03-15-2011 10:20 AM

We'll probably never see a sequel to the original RPG, but we still have the Mario & Luigi/Paper Mario series to give us our daily dose of Mario-themed RPG goodness. ^.^

Paper Mario ftw!

RE: Super Mario RPG - KoopaKrazy85 - 03-15-2011 03:50 PM

(03-15-2011 07:03 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  I *love* SMRPG. It's easily one of my favorite RPGs ever. And also one of the only ones I ever managed to finish xD. It's actually quite easy, IMO, except maybe Geno's Maze & a few bosses(*cough*Culex,whoIstillhaven'tbeat*cough*).

It makes me sad though that we'll probably never get a sequel TuT. I'd honestly rather have that than another Mario platformer.

Geno's maze was hard for you? it took me forever but I knew how to follow him due to having talked to ALL the toads in Rose Town XD

and I still can't beat the Axem Rangers, lol

and yeah if there's never a sequel, there needs to be another way to put Geno in a game!!

RE: Super Mario RPG - Black Dragon - 03-16-2011 07:37 AM

(03-15-2011 03:50 PM)KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:  
(03-15-2011 07:03 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  I *love* SMRPG. It's easily one of my favorite RPGs ever. And also one of the only ones I ever managed to finish xD. It's actually quite easy, IMO, except maybe Geno's Maze & a few bosses(*cough*Culex,whoIstillhaven'tbeat*cough*).

Geno's maze was hard for you? it took me forever but I knew how to follow him due to having talked to ALL the toads in Rose Town XD

and I still can't beat the Axem Rangers, lol

and yeah if there's never a sequel, there needs to be another way to put Geno in a game!!

Geno's Maze wasn't hard, per se, but I do remember it taking me forever xD.

Lol the Axem Rangers were difficult, but a lot of the other bosses were harder to me XD. For some reason, I think the hardest boss for me was that boss in the cloud area...I remember dying a lot in that fight LOL. I think I died more in that fight than I did in the Smithy fight! xD

RE: Super Mario RPG - KoopaKrazy85 - 03-16-2011 03:59 PM

(03-16-2011 07:37 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Lol the Axem Rangers were difficult, but a lot of the other bosses were harder to me XD. For some reason, I think the hardest boss for me was that boss in the cloud area...I remember dying a lot in that fight LOL. I think I died more in that fight than I did in the Smithy fight! xD

I hated Valentina... so much...