Mario Mayhem Forums
Super ToadsEgg RP - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Super ToadsEgg RP (/showthread.php?tid=2006)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Black Dragon - 08-20-2010 08:01 AM

(I won't use this font for the entire RP, btw. Just when I'm in dragon form xD.)

"*ROAR!* Die, you filthy shrooms! You'll make a nice appetizer!" I say, snatching up a few bystanders before running after the rest.

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - ToadsEgg - 08-20-2010 08:09 AM

(OOC: Do you want to be called Shia in this?)
"UH-OH!" I say. I take my sword (which I borrowed from Link Tongue) and start poking the dragon. *cartoon poke sound* *cartoon poke sound* <Huh?> I thought. So I ate a Mega Mushroom. I kept the dragon from messing with the Shroom people. I say: "If you don't want me to tweak off your head, then go away!"

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Black Dragon - 08-20-2010 08:16 AM

(Sure. Black Dragon is such a lame name xD.)

"Tch. Annoying little twerp...Fine, I've gotten my meal, I'll leave. But next time I won't be so kind!" As I finish, I leap up into the air, and start flying back to my castle.

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - ToadsEgg - 08-20-2010 08:20 AM

"Now that 'Shia' is gone, I'm going to go see the Mario Bros." I said, only to see that Shia kidnapped them... "Help!!" they shout.

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Black Dragon - 08-20-2010 09:30 AM

"This is revenge for ending my fun early. Oh how cruel a world, I can't even eat breakfast anymore without some goody-goody coming to save the day." I sigh, lying down on a tower to watch the no-doubt amusing scenario.

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - ToadsEgg - 08-20-2010 09:47 AM

¡Chapter τώό! Needing help...
"HEELOOO?! ANYOONE THEERE?!!" I shout, in a dark alley. Then I saw a person in the distance... (OOC: This is where Mariorockz comes in.)

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Mariorockz! :D - 08-20-2010 10:11 AM

I just poked my head out of a garbage can and tried to climb out.... but just fell out...... but I just jumped to my feet, dust the dirt off my pans and continued. "HELLLOOOOO?! IM THE ONLY ONE HEREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Em0tionalShroom - 08-20-2010 04:00 PM

Giving a heavy sigh I tossed a little stone I had been fiddling with and stood up from the cold stone floor. I dusted off my jacket just dirtying my long, overhanging sleeves, walked out of the dark dungeon, from which I usually spent most of my time, and exited the castle. I decided I needed something better to do than mope around in the dungeon all morning, and seeing as though it was a slow morning I didn't think anyone would mind my abcense.

((I need a name... Anyone got any suggestions? Emo or Shroom's rather lame for an RP character. lol))

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Black Dragon - 08-21-2010 04:04 AM

(OTL, I've got nothing in the way of names. Whenever I need a name for something on the fly, it's always Steve, Bob, or Frederick. Not exactly ideal for a female though, eh? xD)

Getting restless, I decide to go downstairs. Those bumbling idiots would take a while to get to the castle, no doubt. So why not rest up and ease these weary bones?
It's been too long since I last indulged myself. I may be eternally young but it sure feels like my body is ready to crumble into dust! I think with just a bit of humor. Maybe I was working too hard. Suddenly those island resorts looked rather appealing...

"Hmph. Kill now, have vacation later." I said, stopping in front of a curtain that led to my personal room.
"Alright, I've done all I want to do for now. It's your turn to take over and do all that snazzy brain work." I say with a grin.

"Gee thanks." I reply, responding to the dragon personality's usual laziness.
"Glad to see you've got us into another unnecessary battle! Though I'm not exactly complaining...Fufufu"
I walk into my room, enjoying the feeling of a human body again. Flopping onto my bed, I sigh and think of what to do. Should I eliminate him now? Torture him? Lead him around in circles? So many options!

Edit: Just to let you know, no one except my minions know that I can turn into a human. Everyone thinks I'm just a dragon. So if I ever appear in front of you guys as a human, you're not supposed to know who I am XD.

RE: Super ToadsEgg RP - Biolizard13 - 08-21-2010 06:26 AM

Still trying to find a nice spot to jump into this RP <_>
I think I'll use the name I use in most RPs that I'm in, Elecz.