Mario Mayhem Forums
Mario is missing - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Snes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Mario is missing (/showthread.php?tid=196)

Pages: 1 2

Mario is missing - Mario-Man - 06-17-2008 05:24 AM

I hate this game! I hate it sooo much I hurts. Thats all I want to say! Tongue

RE: Mario is missing - me_just_in - 06-23-2008 10:08 AM

Well, I can honestly say its not the worst game I've ever played. :S

That would probably be The Great Waldo Search for the SNES, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg for the Gamecube, E.T. for the Atari, or Custer's Last Stand for the Atari.

RE: Mario is missing - Black Dragon - 06-23-2008 10:28 AM

me_just_in Wrote:Well, I can honestly say its not the worst game I've ever played. :S

That would probably be The Great Waldo Search for the SNES, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg for the Gamecube, E.T. for the Atari, or Custer's Last Stand for the Atari.

How do you not like Billy Hatcher?!?!?!!?!? o.o That game is one of my favorite games for the Gamecube. What is there to hate other than some frustrating levels?? Question

RE: Mario is missing - me_just_in - 06-24-2008 01:30 AM

Black Dragon Wrote:
me_just_in Wrote:Well, I can honestly say its not the worst game I've ever played. :S

How do you not like Billy Hatcher?!?!?!!?!? o.o That game is one of my favorite games for the Gamecube. What is there to hate other than some frustrating levels?? Question

I didn't hate the challenge, (that's pretty much the only thing I liked, [I did beat the game]), but the plot, characters, dialog, game mechanics, and fights with creatures were all extremely annoying. In its defense, it was original, and it was the only game I know of with a cute-looking end boss.

RE: Mario is missing - Black Dragon - 06-24-2008 02:51 AM

The plot and characters in my opinion were great, the dialog was lacking somewhat...and the controls + camera sometimes made for very frustrating levels and bosses. The only parts I hated were the carnival, volcano, ice, and golden egg levels(they all took me like 3-4 months to beat just because of the controls -.-, except for the golden eggs, they took me like a month >.>').

RE: Mario is missing - Mario-Man - 06-24-2008 04:39 AM

I don't want to be cheeky but.....this is saposed to be about Mario is missing! Big Grin

RE: Mario is missing - me_just_in - 06-24-2008 12:47 PM

Mario-is-Missing really put the hurt on Luigi's reputation; what lamer of a game could the second-banana star in? Oh well, it was a "unique" idea....

RE: Mario is missing - Mario-Man - 06-24-2008 10:09 PM

me_just_in Wrote:Mario-is-Missing really put the hurt on Luigi's reputation; what lamer of a game could the second-banana star in? Oh well, it was a "unique" idea....

Very true! Who the hell is that toad thing! Is it Bowser or Wart?! All I know is he got shot out of a cannon! The Koopalings were easy to beat. All they did was run and run and run. They must have ate far to much suger!

RE: Mario is missing - Black Dragon - 06-25-2008 01:33 AM

Mario-Man Wrote:
me_just_in Wrote:Mario-is-Missing really put the hurt on Luigi's reputation; what lamer of a game could the second-banana star in? Oh well, it was a "unique" idea....

Very true! Who the hell is that toad thing! Is it Bowser or Wart?! All I know is he got shot out of a cannon! The Koopalings were easy to beat. All they did was run and run and run. They must have ate far to much suger!

Lol agreed Tongue

RE: Mario is missing - Mario-Man - 06-25-2008 07:19 AM

Black Dragon Wrote:
Mario-Man Wrote:

Lol agreed Tongue
lol! Birdo