Mario Mayhem Forums
what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? (/showthread.php?tid=1673)

Pages: 1 2 3

what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - sarienbarry - 02-01-2010 09:15 PM

Hello..
My favourite Mario game would have to be Super Mario Bros. 3. Simply because it introduced so many unique enemies, power ups, and items.
What About you?

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - RosalinaFan - 02-02-2010 07:03 AM

Super Mario Galaxy. I like it because Rosalina is kool, and I used to LOVE astronomy.

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - Black Dragon - 02-02-2010 08:00 AM

Super Mario Galaxy, 'cause of the Lumas and Rosalina.
I also adore the original Paper Mario. I played it from start to finish a few months ago and I am forever going to love it more than Super Paper Mario XD.

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - RosalinaFan - 02-02-2010 08:21 AM

One of your fave games is mine...Aw-WHAT!!!! You go on Gaia? I hate it!

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - Metal Man - 02-03-2010 06:31 AM

SMW2: Yoshi's Island

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - guineapig64 - 02-06-2010 08:45 AM

My favorite Mario game would have to be none other than Super Mario 64. I've been playing Super Mario 64 since I was 7 years old and I still play it to this day.

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - jecourdclearck - 08-26-2010 05:55 PM

I have been playing Mario game since I was in 9 year. I really like to play this game even still i play this game in my mobile also. My favorite Mario games are..Super Mario, super Mario galaxy, Super Mario brows.super Mario bowl, super Mario cart etc

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - ToadsEgg - 08-27-2010 06:54 AM

Brows? Bowl? Cart? I think you mean Bros., Brawl, and Kart. Mine is SMG2. Why? The awesome gameplay, and not to mention Yoshi! Yoshi Big Grin

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - たわごと - 09-01-2010 03:11 AM

SM64 Smilie_v2_Mario

RE: what is your favorite Mario game, and why? - keisarin0 - 12-15-2010 06:35 AM

i reeeeeally dont know my favorite mario game becouse...
1.i have played almost more then 30 mario games
2.they are all so alike i cant choose almost
3.dont forget sonic, dk, legend of zelda and other series
4.im a little busy with my mario website (still working on it and still not published)
i cant look at the screen anymore. so sleepy! well... thats it! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...