Mario Mayhem Forums
What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mindless Junk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? (/showthread.php?tid=1523)

What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - robertwill - 10-27-2009 04:56 PM

I remember my mom took me to watch "Chicken Run" when I was about..6?

What was yours?

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Nivlac - 10-27-2009 07:21 PM

Haha I remember that movie.

I think I saw... a Thomas the Tank Engine movie... hmm... I think i've grown out of them now... Tongue

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Timby - 10-27-2009 11:36 PM

this is a good thread! I'm not sure what my first movie would have been though! One of the earliest I can remember was "Fievel Goes West". The good old days Smilie_v2_Mario

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Biolizard13 - 10-28-2009 06:54 AM

I know mine being "007 GoldenEye" xD It's one of my favorites movies today

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Timby - 10-28-2009 11:35 AM

Glad there are some other James Bond fans around Big Grin

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Nigel xD - 10-28-2009 11:54 AM

Jurassic Park when I was 4.

I loved dinosaurs and I loved that film so much it made me want to become a film director (and I still do now)!

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - clabthomas - 10-28-2009 04:30 PM

That was Macanas Gold may be.
Awesome movie,recently I like that so much..

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Black Dragon - 10-29-2009 08:16 AM

Ummm...I have no idea what the first one was. One that I particularly remember(though this wasn't my first) was an Incredible Hulk movie...I fell asleep right before the action started and woke up as it was ending XD.

But hmm...My first...The first I remember is either "Bugs Life" or "Toy Story".

RE: What Was the FIRST Cinema Movie You watched? - Blaziken - 10-29-2009 08:28 AM

Toy Story 2, best. Movie. Ever. When I was 2