Mario Mayhem Forums
The Most ANNOYING THING EVER - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The Most ANNOYING THING EVER (/showthread.php?tid=1302)

The Most ANNOYING THING EVER - Blaziken - 07-23-2009 09:00 PM

Imagine having to wake up, saturday to tuesday, having your pillow tugged, listening to screaming, whining, and crying, having annoying four year old tug on your pillow saying: I'm gonna get ur water (Seriously that's how she says it) Then for FORTY THOUSAND TIMES: Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin Talk to Justin Talk to Justin Talk to Justin! Talk To Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin Talk to Justin! Talk to Just-
Me: BLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: preview.png]
And you know that, startin..... Yeah easier to get me worked up. Who knows?
Stupid Kid: TALK TO JUSTIN!!
Me: THAT'S IT!!!!!! *Takes out a special Spore shooting gun to eat her away* PEW

RE: The Most ANNOYING THING EVER - Biolizard13 - 07-24-2009 08:33 PM

If you had a blog,
I'd be awesome Tongue

RE: The Most ANNOYING THING EVER - Nivlac - 07-25-2009 11:38 AM

He'z-a fire hiz lazor.

RE: The Most ANNOYING THING EVER - Metal Man - 07-26-2009 07:13 AM

(07-23-2009 09:00 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Imagine having to wake up, saturday to tuesday, having your pillow tugged, listening to screaming, whining, and crying, having annoying four year old tug on your pillow saying: I'm gonna get ur water (Seriously that's how she says it) Then for FORTY THOUSAND TIMES: Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin Talk to Justin Talk to Justin Talk to Justin! Talk To Justin! Talk to Justin! Talk to Justin Talk to Justin! Talk to Just-
Me: BLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
[Image: preview.png]
And you know that, startin..... Yeah easier to get me worked up. Who knows?
Stupid Kid: TALK TO JUSTIN!!
Me: THAT'S IT!!!!!! *Takes out a special Spore shooting gun to eat her away* PEW

No, this is.