Mario Mayhem Forums
So... - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: So... (/showthread.php?tid=118)

So... - mario101 - 12-18-2007 09:23 PM

... what do you want for XMas? (or the holidaysRolleyes...)

RE: So... - me_just_in - 12-19-2007 07:21 AM

I wants me a moose, a jar of pickles, toothpaste on a chicken-flavored cracker, and a Darbie play beach house. Tongue

I really want money, or a new computer. (neither of which I am probably getting).

RE: So... - Wario - 12-25-2007 10:06 PM

Christmas has already been. I got everything I wanted except for a wii, which is:

A new bike, Mario Kart DS, Mario Galaxy, Furuba 1 and 2, Memory cards for camera and phone, USB drive, five history books on warriors and medieval history. (Yes i'm a real nerd)

RE: So... - me_just_in - 12-27-2007 04:20 AM

Cool, I got an MP3 player, a CD player, DVD player, and a bunch of clothes, and had a great Xmas.

RE: So... - Wario - 12-27-2007 05:21 PM

I just got children of Mana and Super Princess Peach Big Grin

RE: So... - Timby - 01-02-2008 02:43 PM

I got a music festival concert ticket, some clothes and money. Rather good haul over all Big Grin

RE: So... - Wario - 01-03-2008 06:14 PM

me_just_in Wrote:I wants me a moose, a jar of pickles, toothpaste on a chicken-flavored cracker, and a Darbie play beach house. Tongue

Hey, isn't that what Gir says on the Invader Zim Chirstmas special? I only just realized.. Even if it's not he does begin with " I want me a moose" I think the next thing he said was "And two balls of blue to be my friends." though. Tongue

RE: So... - me_just_in - 01-04-2008 06:32 AM

It was close to that, and I was wondering if anyone would catch the paraphrase Tongue