Mario Mayhem Forums
What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? (/showthread.php?tid=1149)

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - xxxLatiasxxx - 06-23-2009 01:46 PM

The scariest movie I've ever seen would have to be SAW 3.

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Blaziken - 06-23-2009 09:36 PM

I'd have to say Silent Hill. Even though it was more DISTURBING than SCARY.

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Gokuakyou - 06-24-2009 01:25 AM

The scariest movie...
THE CALL
OMG I PISSED MYSELF IN THAT MOVIE... SERIOUSLY , ITS THE ONLY ONE I EVER SAW xP

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Shadow - 06-30-2009 04:34 PM

silent hill is a brilliant movie, they actually built the sets and had people in the costumes of the creepy models, you'de think it would be all cg, but its kinda more impressive!

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Blaziken - 06-30-2009 10:30 PM

Yeah but they did it so good, they nearly made me puke on the part where the janitor had the thing in his mouth, I don't know why. But I know my least favorite is probably the guy with all of the barbed wires. That's just sick, missing his skin o_o. I didn't really like the gray child, SUPER CREEPY. And this would've been funny when the circle in the floor of the church broke and revealed a deep pit.

Zealot: This is blasphmy. This is MADNESS!!
Mother: Madness?..... THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! *Kicks zealot into the hole in the floor*

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Biolizard13 - 07-01-2009 11:01 PM

(06-30-2009 04:34 PM)Shadow Wrote:  silent hill is a brilliant movie, they actually built the sets and had people in the costumes of the creepy models, you'de think it would be all cg, but its kinda more impressive!
*at the part with everyone running into the church*

Me:"......Oh no there's pyramid head, O_e
GREAT CEASER'S GHOST THAT GUY RIPPED HER SKIN OFF!!!!!"

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Shadow - 07-02-2009 04:34 AM

ohhh yessss and pyramid picks up that girl... and the doors...

RE: What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? - Blaziken - 07-02-2009 05:52 AM

My friend said it was cheesy. I strongly dissagree.