Mario Mayhem Forums
Here's A Nice Little Star! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Here's A Nice Little Star! (/showthread.php?tid=1097)

Here's A Nice Little Star! - Blaziken - 06-06-2009 01:00 PM

Right Here
So What do you think?

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Timby - 06-06-2009 04:09 PM

lol that's pretty cool, I wonder if it would get annoying though. Is your avatar a duck hunt lamp? Have you got the full sized picture? I'd love to put it on bowser's blog!

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Nivlac - 06-06-2009 05:31 PM

Hey that's really cool! I really need some Mario merchandise. Perhaps the web is the only way...

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Kirby - 06-06-2009 08:12 PM

indeed! i want sum kirby merch. any1 know where to get sum?

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Blaziken - 06-06-2009 10:06 PM

(06-06-2009 04:09 PM)Timby Wrote:  lol that's pretty cool, I wonder if it would get annoying though. Is your avatar a duck hunt lamp? Have you got the full sized picture? I'd love to put it on bowser's blog!

You can find the lamp on the same site.

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Timby - 06-06-2009 10:44 PM

(06-06-2009 10:06 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  
(06-06-2009 04:09 PM)Timby Wrote:  lol that's pretty cool, I wonder if it would get annoying though. Is your avatar a duck hunt lamp? Have you got the full sized picture? I'd love to put it on bowser's blog!

You can find the lamp on the same site.

Thanks mate, found it plus a few cool other things!

As for Mario Merchandise, Shadow has found me a couple of cool things lately. The first is a really cool little Mario in a kart that you can pull back and then it drives itself for a little bit, just like the normal racing cars only it's Mario Big Grin She found this in a shopping center in a little coin operated dispenser thing (don't know what they are called).

The second is a small Mario Doll that she won for me in a little crane game outside the cinemas at the same Shopping center Smilie_v2_Mario

My brother also got me a cool little DS pen with a mushroom on top that also came from a coin operated dispenser in the same shopping center!

If you are looking for stuff online you could give ebay or amazon a try, they usually have some plush dolls and other assorted bits and pieces. A lot of it is being in the right place at the right time!

RE: Here's A Nice Little Star! - Nivlac - 06-07-2009 11:57 AM

(06-06-2009 10:44 PM)Timby Wrote:  Thanks mate, found it plus a few cool other things!

As for Mario Merchandise, Shadow has found me a couple of cool things lately. The first is a really cool little Mario in a kart that you can pull back and then it drives itself for a little bit, just like the normal racing cars only it's Mario Big Grin She found this in a shopping center in a little coin operated dispenser thing (don't know what they are called).

The second is a small Mario Doll that she won for me in a little crane game outside the cinemas at the same Shopping center Smilie_v2_Mario

My brother also got me a cool little DS pen with a mushroom on top that also came from a coin operated dispenser in the same shopping center!

If you are looking for stuff online you could give ebay or amazon a try, they usually have some plush dolls and other assorted bits and pieces. A lot of it is being in the right place at the right time!

Wah! I think I've been to those cinemas Timby! We tried to get the toad but failed miserably Sad. They're all rigged; the grabbing thing only grabs after it has passed the plushies lol.

As for the Mario Kart, I think I saw one in a catalogue. That's so cool Big Grin.