Mario Mayhem Forums
What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Mario (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: What do you think the next step for Mario is? (/showthread.php?tid=1093)

Pages: 1 2 3

What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Black Dragon - 06-06-2009 06:53 AM

Now that we've seen 3D, water hovering/spraying, 2.5D, and space, what do you think the next step for the Mario games will be? Question

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Nivlac - 06-06-2009 08:56 AM

Remakes of old games, sadly Sad. lol.

Well, lets give them some ideas! Maybe... umm... geez. Super Mario Armageddon; The final Super Mario Galaxy!

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Gokuakyou - 06-06-2009 09:07 AM

A violence mario game xDDD
GTM (Grand Theft Mario xP )
or... Metal Gear Mario LOL

I dont think those are going to be the names but i am thinking on a Weapons Mario (or violence mario) games Big Grin

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Timby - 06-06-2009 04:25 PM

Don't forget all the sport games they have done, and Mario kart! I'm not sure what they will come out with next, but I don't think they will make a violent Mario game any time soon; traditionally Mario has been a game that everyone can enjoy. But anything goes, maybe they will make one Smilie_v2_Bowser

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Nivlac - 06-06-2009 05:35 PM

Mario has never been in an M rated game lol. Only in PG games; medium level violence (SSB series, not sure about 64 version tho), and gambling references (Mario Party series, and some others).
Goku: Grand theft Mario sounds funny XD.

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Blaziken - 06-06-2009 10:16 PM

I found a Grand Theft Mario video on youtube!

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Timby - 06-06-2009 10:35 PM

(06-06-2009 10:16 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  I found a Grand Theft Mario video on youtube!

I think I have seen this too, is it like an animation of some description? With plasticine or something maybe?

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Blaziken - 06-06-2009 10:36 PM

It was from Robot Chicken. I love the ending.

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Blaziken - 06-11-2009 07:19 AM

Mario Cooking Games could probably be next!

RE: What do you think the next step for Mario is? - Metal Man - 06-11-2009 07:56 AM

Mario Football, guize. DK would make a killer linebacker.