Mario Mayhem Forums
Do You Have A Kitty? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Do You Have A Kitty? (/showthread.php?tid=1091)

Do You Have A Kitty? - Blaziken - 06-05-2009 02:24 PM

I have FIVE cats, Fluffy (Mine), Tucker, Dexter, Sophie, aaaaand Sydney. They're SO cute! :3 face FTW!

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Timby - 06-05-2009 02:33 PM

I'm more of a dog than a cat person. When I was younger we had a couple of cats but not anymore. 5 cats is a decent effort!

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Gokuakyou - 06-06-2009 12:30 AM

I never had cats in my life . I ever had dogs...

My actual 2 dogs are "Tomi and Lola" which i call them "Mito and Lita" xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well they are pretty cute and they love to play with us... but at night , "MITO OR TOMI" , goes mad and when my dad sits in his Armchair , he starts to crash the door (He doest breaks it because he is too small Tongue)... And the Living Room (where the armchair is) is right in front of the door to the garden Tongue. so he is kinda FU(K1NG ANNOYING! FOR REALS HE IS!!!!!

Well , and Lola , "LITA" , is a good dog (she is female) , and she loves to play , and goes to bed at 9:00 pm Smile She is very cute

Lola is 3 years old (50cm tall)
Tomi is 9 years old (30cm tall O_O)
Lola is much younger than Tomi but Tomi wins in age Tongue

Lol my dogs rocks! xD

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Black Dragon - 06-06-2009 06:37 AM

Well my neighbors(uncle and grandmother :3) have...3 now, although we hardly ever see them. And they had a forth that lived in our garage. It was ANCIENT. Baby(that was it's name, ironically) was about 19 years old when it died. This cat was like a tank, because for about 18 of those years it lived in a small room with my grandfather who chain-smoked, seriously about a pack or two a day. Yea it was a nice kitty, when it wasn't clawing your face off. It died this winter because it was too old the fight off the cold Sad. Even when we put it inside.

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Biolizard13 - 06-07-2009 12:40 PM

I think our family contributed to ALL of the cats in Grant county
we started with 3 cats, each had say 10 kittens, they took off with their children (Thanks to our mean neighbors>=( then we got another cat who had 2 kittens with our other neighbors cat, then those two kittens left with thier mother (I think I saw the mother at my friend's grandmother's house O_o and saw the kitten around our house recently) then we got two more cats who had 3 kittens
the mother+father left w/o the kittens and they grew bigger one left and now the two that stayed were Bootsie and Whitey,

all whilist we had one black cat who was "Fixed" and survived going though a
combine O_O (Yes A COMBINE the big machine that has lots of blades to harvest crops)
the sad thing is, he can't meow anymore Sad

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Blaziken - 06-07-2009 12:58 PM

What did the neighbors do? If they released them, then I say to them in Ganon style "YOU MUST DIE." *Fires lazah at them*

RE: Do You Have A Kitty? - Biolizard13 - 06-14-2009 02:24 PM

(06-07-2009 12:58 PM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  What did the neighbors do? If they released them, then I say to them in Ganon style "YOU MUST DIE." *Fires lazah at them*

they thought it would be nice if they threw them up in the air <.<
that and thier dog ran them off