Mario Mayhem Forums
Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. (/showthread.php?tid=1083)

Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Blaziken - 06-03-2009 09:12 PM

Mine: Ok, so I moved into a nice mansion right? It wasn't a huge one. There was this woman there. She told us "Don't go into the old computer room or basement. Demons in both." everyone sorta got scared. But one time in there, my mom went up to the old computer room. If you have played "The Suffering" you would have known what I'm talking about. A few seconds later, this THING comes up! This TERRIFYING thing comes up! In my dream I wet myself! If you take manny's head From Diary Of A Wimpy Kid. And ghost it up a little, make it a little abstract. Put one BIG red eye on the right side. And one tiny one ontop of his mouth, color his skin medium blue. You'll see what I mean, and the demon downstairs, I think SACRIFICES you. He drags you down, CAN'T EVEN SEE HIM. It was a terrifying dream for me.

RE: Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Niko - 06-03-2009 09:51 PM

i dont have a terrifying dream..but this is a list of my dreams

School Wars- THE WHOLE SCHOOL GONE MAD!!!!!WE FIGHT AND FIGHT UNTIL SOMEONE CAPTURED ME.
D.A.G. - Well this is really gay though.....my mission is to destroy all female...gay right?
Arrow Hedge - A boy vs me and then a teenage girl killed all of us....but i survived!!!! teenage girl and boy and me used arrows and bows.
Appliances of Death - It's like a show in las vegas...only when the appliances laugh...i cant resist dying.
The ultimate show of fury - A mall......lots of people...weird escalators.......lots of stores.....awesome adventure!!!! I WISH YOU HAVE THIS DREAM

RE: Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Gokuakyou - 06-04-2009 07:14 AM

Well... I had a rare dream , but the thing that scared me is that my friend got the same dream that same night O_O
Well... This was the dream:
I was in a cool party Big Grin ,but the lights went off and i got traped in the maze O_O When i finally after hours i got of the maze , i find a puppet without his head , i search for his dead , and when i find him... HE SAYS TO ME "I WILL KILL YOU THIS NIGHT"

And I shouted and woke up , my mom came to my room.... O_O IM ALREADY SCARED OF THIS

RE: Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Black Dragon - 06-05-2009 03:15 AM

Well I had some REALLY bad dreams back when I was 4-5, because my mom watched soap-operas. One of her favorites, 'Passions', had a continued scene where this crazy woman was chasing a girl and I think her child through a tunnel with a knife of some kind. I got scared to death by this. Anyways, onto the dreams.

My most frightening dream is this.
Okay, so I was this princess-type-person in a castle made entirely of gold. All was well until I was walking down some stairs one day. All of a sudden, a random hoarde of pirates(yea I know wtf) came bursting in. I ran down a side hallway, but I guess the captain knocked me down on my way. He then shot me like 15 times in a straight line across my chest. He started to run off but heard me yelling for help, in which he came back and shot me another 5-10 times in another line. Then I woke up.

Yep...and others were bad just because of how WEIRD they were. Like...

One time I had a dream where I was chased by my brother's glasses.
Remember Mrs. Psycho Lady up there? I had a dream I was chased by her Tongue.

RE: Your Most TERRIFYING Dream EVER. - Blaziken - 06-05-2009 02:10 PM

If I were you, I'd run going like "WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!" Like Doctor Zoidberg LOL. Smile