Mario Mayhem Forums
Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? (/showthread.php?tid=1080)

Pages: 1 2

Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Blaziken - 06-03-2009 01:47 PM

I was just wondering about that. I would be interested why too.

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Gokuakyou - 06-03-2009 01:48 PM

Well... There was a problem with PR , Kirby and Irish , and they gave theirselves bad reputation points but they are not bad...

I wish there doesnt appears any bad people in this forums!!!!!!

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Nivlac - 06-03-2009 04:08 PM

You just about got it Goku. There hasn't really been any arguments lately here.

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Irish_27 - 06-03-2009 04:53 PM

yer....

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Niko - 06-03-2009 08:54 PM

I was a bad person...a few months ago

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Gokuakyou - 06-04-2009 07:16 AM

NAOH NIKO!
You wasnt bad! You were annoying just that Tongue JKS

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Black Dragon - 06-05-2009 03:00 AM

Uh...not sure if this is true since I never found this person on the member's list, but a few months ago I remember someone posted on the shoutbox that a person named Petralala got one once. Again idk.

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Tutankoopa - 06-05-2009 07:04 AM

Generally, reputation reflects on the user's overall demeanor. A poor reputation comes from trolling and other asinine attempts to bring misery to others.

I don't imagine there would be a severe problem with that around here.

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Timby - 06-05-2009 02:52 PM

We haven't had any major issues with users at all (touch wood). The long time members and myself work pretty hard at making these forums (and website) a nice friendly place so unless someone comes here with the sole intention of causing mischief we all get along well Smilie_v2_Mario

If someone did come and cause trouble they wouldn't last too long on the forums anyway Tongue

RE: Was There Ever A BAD User? Always Given A Negative Rep? - Nivlac - 06-05-2009 05:39 PM

Yes, no one has caused trouble here, and wanted to, on purpose.