Mario Mayhem Forums
Super Smash Bros - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros (/showthread.php?tid=1040)

Super Smash Bros - benant100 - 05-27-2009 09:47 AM

This where you can chat about Super Smash Bros stuuf and if there is going to be a new SSB what do you think it would be. Also you can exchange friend code's here so you can battle each other.[/b]

RE: Super Smash Bros - Nivlac - 05-27-2009 04:13 PM

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

I love brawl! I would like to see a Smash Bros. out on DS though. Perhaps DSi is an "i"dea? Lol pun.
What would look better? Relatively bad 3D, cartoon-like or in between (like the Simpsons game or Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam)?

RE: Super Smash Bros - Irish_27 - 05-27-2009 09:57 PM

I between i think i would ruin it if it was relal bad quality or if it was cartoon

RE: Super Smash Bros - Black Dragon - 05-29-2009 05:18 AM

3D all the way, Super Smash Bros. was one of the only 3D fighting games out on a home console at that time, so why not continue the revolution? Plus, cartoon + Smash Bros. = WTF??? Only character that would go well with that would be Mr Game & Watch.

RE: Super Smash Bros - Metal Man - 05-29-2009 06:23 AM

(05-29-2009 05:18 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Plus, cartoon + Smash Bros. = WTF??? Only character that would go well with that would be Mr Game & Watch.
And Toon Link. But he shouldn't have been in Brawl to begin with. Where is mah King K.Rool? Sad

RE: Super Smash Bros - Kirby - 07-03-2009 05:13 PM

they r getting smarter -.-" putting it on exsisting threads so we cant delete >_>

RE: Super Smash Bros - Timby - 07-03-2009 10:38 PM

(07-03-2009 05:13 PM)Kirby Wrote:  they r getting smarter -.-" putting it on exsisting threads so we cant delete >_>

I can delete them Big Grin

RE: Super Smash Bros - Black Dragon - 07-05-2009 05:10 AM

(07-03-2009 05:13 PM)Kirby Wrote:  they r getting smarter -.-" putting it on exsisting threads so we cant delete >_>

Spam posts you mean? We can delete those, it's actually easier than deleting a thread lol. (if that wasn't what you were talking about, ignore this xD I didn't get a chance to see what it was that got deleted)

RE: Super Smash Bros - Vony - 07-09-2009 04:50 PM

Anyone hear about the fuss about the Layton Twitter blog and the next Smash Bros. Game?

Well, Nintendo got some guy to pose as Professor Layton (from the Professor Layton series) on Twitter as a promotional stunt type of thing. One of the "Tweets" said something about a tryout for a certain Nintendo All-Star fighting game and how Layton was revolted at how he had to use barbaric means of fighting opposed to his cunning intellect.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/100/1000761p1.html

Article on IGN.

RE: Super Smash Bros - Metal Man - 07-10-2009 09:43 AM

(07-09-2009 04:50 PM)Vony Wrote:  Anyone hear about the fuss about the Layton Twitter blog and the next Smash Bros. Game?

Well, Nintendo got some guy to pose as Professor Layton (from the Professor Layton series) on Twitter as a promotional stunt type of thing. One of the "Tweets" said something about a tryout for a certain Nintendo All-Star fighting game and how Layton was revolted at how he had to use barbaric means of fighting opposed to his cunning intellect.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/100/1000761p1.html

Article on IGN.
Fake.
No Mega Man in Smash. Sad