Mario Mayhem Forums
Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Mario (/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? (/showthread.php?tid=1009)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Black Dragon - 05-17-2009 12:16 PM

Discuss your favorite and least favorite Mario game, talk about why you like/dislike it, and just chat about Mario games in general, if you want.

Okay then...my favorite game would have to be Super Paper Mario. Not so sure why I like it so much Tongue. The storyline was humorous but still serious, and the graphics were stunning. And it had a lot of replay value, with all the cards and levels you could only get to after you beat the game.

My least favorite game would have to be Mario is Missing. I know it probably was intended for a younger audience, but still, they could've done a LOT more with the idea than just answering questions and moving around.

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Yo_Yo_Cheese - 05-18-2009 12:35 AM

Favorite: Paper Mario
Least Favorite: Mario Teaches Typing\Mario is Missing\Hotel Mario (for gameplay anyway...)\Mario Teaches Typing 2

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Black Dragon - 05-18-2009 02:43 AM

Err...I didn't think you played the Mario Teaches Typing games :O.

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Blaziken - 05-18-2009 10:13 AM

Favorite: Mario Kart Wii. (I play it at my recreational placeamagic and OWN other people there!)
Least Favorite: Dr.Mario (My dad's gf is INSANE at that.)

Yeah my dad's gf was OBSESSED with Mario. First woman I ever met that was a true gamer.

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - KoopaKrazy85 - 07-10-2009 03:31 PM

Favourite (Don't Make me do this!!) - probably SMB3 or SMW

least Favourite Mario is missing

my least favourite mario game that could actually be considered a GAME (where people havefun and do something) would be yoshi's cookie or wario's woods

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - smggirl0 - 10-04-2009 03:16 PM

My favourite is SMG and my least favourite is Super Smash Bros. Brawl (which I know I am gonna be killed for)

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - KingWario - 10-04-2009 03:39 PM

My favorite Mario game is Super Mario RPG.
I like the characters, I like the games music, and I love the games story.

My least favorite Mario game is Super Mario Pinball Land.
The game is more about luck then about skill.

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Black Dragon - 10-05-2009 08:20 AM

(05-18-2009 10:13 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Favorite: Mario Kart Wii. (I play it at my recreational placeamagic and OWN other people there!)

Haha, we so need to race online Tongue. I bet you won't be able to beat me(atleast, not horribly).

Yep, wonder of wonders, my Mario Kart Wii decided to work online a few days ago! Let's hope it holds out! :3

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Metal Man - 10-05-2009 09:15 PM

(10-05-2009 08:20 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Yep, wonder of wonders, my Mario Kart Wii decided to work online a few days ago! Let's hope it holds out! :3
I challenge you. Paint

RE: Favorite/Least Favorite Mario Game? - Black Dragon - 10-06-2009 11:50 AM

Haha, you're on. Send meh your Friend Code and we can race whenever you want >:3. Who do you main?