Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: 404 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found 'dis bug error message when I tried to go to the "Control+V Game". Not sure if it happens on other threads, I haven't checked yet.

This is the error I got:

Link since it'll stretch the page.
*EDIT* Meant to say "'dis error message" not "'dis bug error message". OTL I miss mah edit.
I saw it too...
That's a 500 error, actually. I never like it when any forums I'm active on change servers, they usually have lots of trouble afterwards.
that popped up with me too
(12-12-2010 07:20 AM)NismoZ Wrote: [ -> ]That's a 500 error, actually. I never like it when any forums I'm active on change servers, they usually have lots of trouble afterwards.

Well, it's both 500 and 404(last sentence says "a 404 Error was also encountered")...

And yea, changing servers always causes lots of shenanigans. Oh well, it needed to be done.

Timby

Just made a topic here for forum bugs guys: http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum/forum-bugs-t-2360.html

Please post in there the error and how you got there (so I can re-create it) and I'll see what I can do!
Reference URL's