Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Strange forum layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i writed a number in the forum game counting and i just got taken to the first side of the counting! And when i go back to see the post it wasn't there! And in New reply it was! That's why i writed the same number three times.
It does that sometimes. Hopefully Timby will fix it sometime.
Is it just with this topic? I have a feeling because it's such a large thread myBB may be struggling with it. Let me know the details if it happens again and maybe I can look into it.
(10-19-2010 12:17 PM)Timby Wrote: [ -> ]because it's such a large thread myBB may be struggling with it.
I don't know why but I find that really funny XD
(10-20-2010 07:54 PM)Nivlac Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2010 12:17 PM)Timby Wrote: [ -> ]because it's such a large thread myBB may be struggling with it.

Now that you've said that I have all sorts of awkward thoughts running through my head.

Thanks.

Haha awesome Tongue You crazy kids!

It's because, at least in my mind, MyBB is so basic that it can't handle a thread that long.

I mean seriously... I go on a lot of vBulletin forums, and there are threads that have been deleted because the got so long... about 5000 or so posts. A few of those threads have gone through five or more versions.

EDIT: Oh cool, rank up.
Reference URL's