Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Quest 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone play Quest 64? if so how is it.
share your feelings here!!! =D

(p.s. my 100th post Big Grin (even though it isnt big compared to some of yours Sad )
I've heard a lot of negative comments about this game, but I have to say that it is actually really really fun. When I first attempted to play this game I couldn't get past the first boss, but when I had the guide with me it was simple.
i do agree it is really really fun and i got stuck along time ago when i first started but now i beat it and i do recomend it for anyone Big Grin
Quest 64 has great graphics and sound. Sometimes battles become too frequent and sometimes you can travel large distances without encountering them.
Wow nice game and its graphics was amazing, I really like it and play full time this game. but I am disappoint with its story line I think this is the weakest part of the game.
According to me its single-player role-playing video game. Its such a fantastic game last two weeks I was play this game constantly and got lots of fun and entertainment. I suggest you play Quest 64 game its a very entertaining and funny game.
Reference URL's