Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SSB, I really liked this game.
It was good, but it pales in comparison to melee and brawl. I thought it was innovative at the time (which it was), but I really can't stand playing it anymore.
the only reason i play it now is because of Board the platform
they removed it from brawl and melee Sad
It was a pretty good game for N64 and since it was so good nintendo had the idea to make more (Melee and Brawl)
Fun game, and fun charecters. I liked the castle rooftop and wished it was in brawl! I don't own the game now but I enjoyed it. The front cover for the box wasn't very lifting but the game sure was. Not as good as brawl but still fun and good for a n64 game!
I LOVE IT! how can people not like this game it is some of nintendo's best work! i guess if you think brawl or melee is better you gotta remember that it originated from SSB, if it weren't for SSB then the entire series would sorta lack...existence
loly, true, I hope it come for download on VC!
Meh, I've only played the game for like 5 minutes when I was 4 lol. Is the gameplay like melee and brawl? :O
Black Dragon Wrote:Meh, I've only played the game for like 5 minutes when I was 4 lol. Is the gameplay like melee and brawl? :O

Yeah, its pretty much Melee with less features. Tongue
My God a timeless classic that opened a doorway 2 a new lvl of gaming! possibly best game on 64! may b tied mith super mario
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's