Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Yoshi's Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Someone just had to make this thread eventually Tongue.

So, what are your thoughts on the game? Most people are put off by it's easiness and "childish" theme, but I found it to be quite fun. I wish it would've been a little longer, but the levels are pretty lengthy(if you don't know where every fruit is, lmao), so it's still a pretty solid game.
I still play it today, I have the Black AND White Yoshi, I thought it was easy, but still fun

BTW I need a Rom of the Beta version of Yoshi's Story, Rumor has it that it has a Brown and Purple Yoshi in it.
I haven't played it enough to form a proper opinion of it but from what I remember of the game it was quite fun!
It was one of my first games for the N64; I remember getting it at a flea market for only $10 along with Banjo-Tooie, so it was a pretty great deal. I no longer have my original cartridge or my N64, but I do have it downloaded on my Wii's VC and play it from time to time.
The ROM I downloaded was dodgy, but I still had fun - If I had a better version I'd play it more
My problem with it is its length. Good game, otherwise.

Also, Yoshi rap ftw.
(03-18-2010 07:43 AM)Metal Man Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Yoshi rap ftw.

that's almost as cool as this
I used to play Yoshi's Story alot when I was little and I thought it was a good game. I don't have the game anymore but I do plan on getting Yoshi's Story again for either the N64 or the Wii's Virtual Console.
guineapig64 Wrote:I don't have the game anymore but I do plan on getting Yoshi's Story again for either the N64 or the Wii's Virtual Console.
I should get it on the virtual console...
I remember going out and buying it with my dad T_T
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's