Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
last 3 times i've come on the forums i keep getting this same ad:

http://www.evony.com/evonyrb1.html?vc

don't know how appropriate it is for the website; i know the ads are fairly random, but i've gotten it three times now in a row
When I first saw the ad, I'm like "Oh, it's just any other RTS." then it started getting innapropriate, go on funny-games.biz, to see what I mean, I think that they're desperate for more players, probably next thing you know, it's gonna be a naked woman saying "I'LL HAVE S3X WITH YOU IF YOU JOIN!!!!" and I'm just like "Seriously, they're good looking and all, but why. WHY DO YOU DEGRATE THEM!?"
Wow, I just saw ANOTHER ad that said "The world's HOTTEST online game" so that means it's not an RTS at all, it's a freaking s3x game!!
Apparently it's got NOTHING AT ALL to do with... y' know. That stuff.

GARRRGGHHHH I HATE EVONY!!!!! GO TO HELL AND DIE!!!!

phew now I feel much bet- AAARRGHHH ANOTHER EVONY AD!!!
I see they only want guys playing.
I agree those Evony ads are just sad(especially since you can find it on almost every single website -.-Wink...But aren't the ads simply chosen by Google? They don't really have anything to do with the site, so I think as long as there's like, one sentence saying they aren't endorsed or whatever by us, it should be fine. I personally think those "OMG LYKE U HAV BEN CHOZEN 4 A FRE NYNTEENDO WEH, JUST GIV US AL UR INFO SO WE KAN HAK U LOLOLOLOL" ads are much worse...
:S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(09-29-2009 08:13 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think those "OMG LYKE U HAV BEN CHOZEN 4 A FRE NYNTEENDO WEH, JUST GIV US AL UR INFO SO WE KAN HAK U LOLOLOLOL" ads are much worse...
I get one of those on the main page that talk to me once in a while.

And Evony tries WAAAAAAAY too hard. Tongue
Ugh...is the ad thing broken or something? I'm now getting NOTHING but Evony ads. Seriously, I was okay with it when it just happened randomly, but now it sort of looks like we're affiliates or something with it, since it's the ONLY thing that shows up...
It's everywhere nows -_-. Although I've been seeing more of the castle ones rather than the... "other" ones Tongue.
simply get an add blocker for you browser i did and now they never show up Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's