Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Line through name???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok i was going along the members list and i noticed shadow's name has a line through idk if it is bug or what so yer what is that
Bannedzorz Sad it's sad to see one in our family to leave the nest. Move onto different forums. Away to make new nests.

God that actually made SENSE!!!
That user is no longer welcome on the forums
I would really like to know why Shadow got banned...It better be for a d*mn good reason.
Suffice to say it is a personal matter between the user and myself. For their sake I won't elaborate. I realize this may be shocking or seem unfair but I'm not about to disclose what happened. If you want to stay friends with this user then feel free to contact them via msn.
i dont mean to sound um un-respectful to the creator of this awsome forum buuuuuttttt are you kinda off ur rocker!? u should ban a person cuase of personal problems you can just agree to keep it off forums???????? but you know that is mah opinion
(08-18-2009 06:01 PM)Kirby Wrote: [ -> ]i dont mean to sound um un-respectful to the creator of this awsome forum buuuuuttttt are you kinda off ur rocker!? u should ban a person cuase of personal problems you can just agree to keep it off forums???????? but you know that is mah opinion

I appreciate your input, you don't need to worry about telling me I'm doing the wrong thing, it's your opinion so don't be afraid to say it.

Very rarely will there be an issue that is taboo and that I'm not open to change, but this is one of them.

I have never banned a user on these forums (in 3 years that's saying something), so I would like to think that says enough about this situation and how I run these forums.
Well unless she did sumthing on the forums that was EXTREAMLY bad she shouldn't of been baned >Sad
Ok... Timby doesn't seem right. Something REALLY bad must've happened -_-. Hope it turns out alright Sad.
I think that it is really unfair that personal issues between Shadow and Timby have resulted in the Banning of Shadow, I understand that there are a lot of mixed feelings going around but i believe Shadow has as much right as anyone else does to be on MM i think that any problems that they are having should stay in the real world....just my opinion
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's