Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: Spelling Error...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so it's not really a bug or anything but I don't know where else to post it... In the game boy forum you have written "From the original gameboy to the gameboy colour" Well the game-boy color was the first game-boy so I think you mean from the game-boy color to the game boy advanced SP Tongue
Nope, there was a plain "Game boy", it was black and white.

(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gameboy)
In addition, in other countries, "color" may be spelled: "colour"
Yes I Know about the color thing but It should still be "From the original gameboy to the gameboy advanced SP" Unless Timby creates a separate forum for gameboy advanced...
Ah well, you guys knew what I meant Tongue It's a game boy forum! Thanks for clearing it up also mate, it makes me feel old to still have an original black and white game boy ^^
Timby Wrote:makes me feel old to still have an original black and white game boy ^^

i think it would be awsome to have been around wen it was released...
i have a black and white gameboy still. ahh, the classics.

too bad it uses like 4 batteries. it'd be a waste of time me playing it again, i have no batteries in my house Big Grin
If you could find one of those AC adapting wall plug-ins, it would be worth it. Tongue
I found out only yesterday that my friend has one! He isn't really a geek either so I might be able to buy it off him! Even if there is really no point in it... Tongue
Very cool. I used to have a GBA charger, until I was playing with it one day when my dog came running past, tripped on the cord, and ripped it beyond the point of repair. Flower
me_just_in Wrote:Very cool. I used to have a GBA charger, until I was playing with it one day when my dog came running past, tripped on the cord, and ripped it beyond the point of repair. Flower

\SadSad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's