Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you like to see?
Ryario_Darkstar Offline
Goomba

:

Would you like to see?
Hello folks I know I disappear then reappear randomly but that the nature of this beast.

Anyways would you folk like to see a Mario vs Luigi (Naruto vs Saskue style battle) In a fan fic or even the game Im making with RPGM2k3 Were Luigi cant live in Mario shadow any longer so he turns to the Evil Ryario's help and once more becomes Mr. L If so why do you help

Suggest what event lead to Luigi descion
Suggest a field for the final showdown between them
Should it end just like the Naruto? Saskue fight or should be diffrent pls let me know? And should it be put into the actuallys story of my game.
05-02-2009 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

RE: Would you like to see?
I don't know Naruto stuff I'm afraid, but it all sounds pretty cool to me, game or fan fiction!

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
05-02-2009 05:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

I WOULD LOVE IT! IM A BIG FAN OF NARUTO! Big Grin

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
05-03-2009 03:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryario_Darkstar Offline
Goomba

:

Question RE: Would you like to see?
If you like the idea why don't you particapate Its somewhat fan chosen idea I want to see what you'd like to read.

(1) Suggest what event leads up the big finally
(2)What kind of background do you want to see in the final showdown.
(3) Should I give Mr. L/ Luigi a grotesque tranformation (curse mark esque)
(4) Does Luigi stay or go after battle end (im personally leaning towards leaves)

Your opiions matter to me
05-03-2009 09:16 AM
Blaziken Offline
Lakitu

:

(05-02-2009 11:51 AM)Ryario_Darkstar Wrote:  Hello folks I know I disappear then reappear randomly but that the nature of this beast.

Anyways would you folk like to see a Mario vs Luigi (Naruto vs Saskue style battle) In a fan fic or even the game Im making with RPGM2k3 Were Luigi cant live in Mario shadow any longer so he turns to the Evil Ryario's help and once more becomes Mr. L If so why do you help

Suggest what event lead to Luigi descion
Suggest a field for the final showdown between them
Should it end just like the Naruto? Saskue fight or should be diffrent pls let me know? And should it be put into the actuallys story of my game.

Was the Naruto stuff already here. Or did some people from roblox come with that? 'Cause trust me. Pretty much everyone on roblox is OBBSESSED with Naruto.

[Image: niBsV.gif]

As I'm probably dead to the community, the place I've been hanging out on is right here
05-18-2009 09:32 AM
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

Im not obsessed with naruto , but "Gokuakyou" is a technique of naruto... xD DIDNT THINK IN ANOTHER NAME! And i play roblox... So its not me

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
05-18-2009 09:36 AM