Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing Animals
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

Yoshi Amazing Animals
This is a thread for posting about you amazing pets, animals you've seen or strange encounters you may of randomly had at the zoo.
Most of us have had at least one awesome pet, this is a thread to post your stories!

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2009 11:07 PM by Shadow.)
03-20-2009 11:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

RE: Amazing Animals
one of my most amazing pets was my goat, Bella.
She was a present for my 13th birthday and she grew up thinking she was probably more of a person than a goat.
She used to sleep in my Dad's bed and snuggle up with us on the couch.. this was fine, when she was a baby, but she grew up to be about the size of a great dane or small pony Tongue I used to take her for walks on a lead down to the shops where I lived, which was alway amusing, she used to eat cigerette butts and rubbish off the side of the road.
She was much more intellegent than your average dog, she used to be able to open doors and cupboards and was always able to locate and eat all the bread and suger from the kitchen.

My favourite memory of Bella.
One day when no one was home my Dad returned from work to find that someone had opened the pantry and got into a bag of flour. He discovered a big pile of white dust on the floor and two tracks of footprints, one of paw prints (my dog Jem) and one of hoof marks (Bella) These footprints lead throught the kitchen, through the lounge, upstairs then all the way to my Dad's bedroom, where he found two very innocent looking animals sleeping on his bed with their noses and heads covered in flour.
(the goat had opened the bag of flour thinking it was sugar, her favourite food)

03-20-2009 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Lol I haven't had any pets Tongue. Only fish, but they died Sad. Not very exciting pets though.

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
03-21-2009 08:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

Well.........I have had a few pets in my life.......my first Pet wold have been a small horse/pony named Trixie .......... my Grandad bought her for me when i was born and kept her for me until i was old enough to ride her around........Ive hd 2 dogs........Co-co and Sparky.......I think 3 cats......... one was when i was in Ireland.......it was the most vicious thing ever.......... we got rid of it pretty quickly........Ithe 2 others are the best cats i have met we only got them last year............I have had to many fish to Count.........
03-21-2009 09:17 AM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

ah, fish can still be cool, Nivlac Smile Nice sig btw!

lol, Irish, your viscious cat sounds funny Smile I had a viscious rabbit once, we got her free from a garage sale, her preious owners had named her "Mother Dearest" creepiest rabbit ever, she used to growl... has anyone ever heard a RABBIT growl? it's bizarre!

03-21-2009 12:59 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

HAHAHA that's real wierd and creepy. HAHAHAhaha... wieeerd.

03-21-2009 01:18 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

I believe weird is w'e'ird Tongue ner! Pick on my spelling ^_^

03-21-2009 01:52 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Aww nuts you caught me XD. Always forget how to spell wier- I mean, weird. That throws the '"i' before "e" except after "c"' rule out the window then eh?

03-21-2009 03:59 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

yeh that annoys me as well
03-21-2009 05:35 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran