Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you belive in?
KoopaKrazy85 Offline
Moderator-person-guy-thing

:

RE: What do you belive in?
i don't believe in any of that stuff, i just see more sense in evolution - but i think the bible has a lot in it on the difference between right and wrong etc. and is a very good thing to believe. I really actually wish I COULD believe in something like that, because that would make it a whole lot easier to feel as if we know something, and that someone's watching over us. Plus I'd probably have a lot more inner strength - because at the moment I sorta rely on Mario as a kind of, well, person to look up to - and that's seems just a little pathetic even to me.

[Image: mariomayhem_signature_by_koopakrazy85-d4r0pok.png]
03-22-2009 01:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

Well, I believe in God. Yeah Tae, the Christianity one.
One other thing, God is really practical! I'm serious! He doesn't give us a freakin' 20cm thick book of rules. He only gives 10 commandments! They may cover a lot of things, but hey, it's a helluva lot easier to remember.
Timby Wrote:(Have a look at the crusades, holy jihad etc.).
Ahh the Crusades! They are extremely against Roman Catholicism. Sorry that was worded badly, can't think of how else to say it.

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2009 02:36 PM by Nivlac.)
03-22-2009 02:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

The Answer To "The Question" the meaning of life the universe and everything.....
03-22-2009 02:25 PM
Taekwondo Offline
Lakitu

:

The ten comandments could have been written by anyone who could write!
as 4 Bible stories its like chinese whispers over the ages the stories change until there nothing of the same 2 the original, so wats 2 say that god wasnt a king that over time his reputation grew so that he was called a god.
Shove that down ur preach hole Nivlac!

POKEMON IS ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I MEAN FORCING 2 CREATURES 2 FIGHT TILL THE OTHER COLLASPES!!!!

[Image: x02g8ime.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?22299 Lvl me up today
[Image: 2tbvqo5z.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?21930"
03-22-2009 06:56 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

God never was a human. He came as a human in Jesus if that's what you mean. I think this thread may get out of hand...

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
03-22-2009 07:00 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

The answer to my question is............42............
03-22-2009 09:05 PM
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

again, tae u said that if god was so powerful why doesn't he helps us well as i said about when we die we become part of the greater conciousness, well every1 has to agree on something i guess and plus where is the fun in that! on i lost mah keys god find them for us, i think we are on this earth to learn, to experience and when we die we live in peace.

KIRBY IS AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 SAYS!!!!!!
03-22-2009 09:13 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

I agree with.......Tae if there really was a god why would he hav let so many people die and so many others lose everything in the victorian bushfires....and all the other disasters that happened
03-22-2009 09:31 PM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Keep it civil guys, there is no reason we can't have a discussion without resorting to aggression!

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
03-22-2009 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

My personal opinion is that there are no gods, period. Gods to me are just things people came up with to explain things they themselves cannot. I believe after death, you just die. No "afterlife", no reincarnation, your mind just disappears...

And also, I find it kind of sketchy that one person could create the universe, earth, and everything on it. Evolution makes much more sense.

And to add to that, another reason why I don't believe in gods is because apparently, no matter what religion you're a part of, you're going down "there"...Because if you ask a Budhist whether or not you are, he's gonna have a different answer depending on if you're Budhist or not. If you ask an Arab, he's gonna have a different answer, and so forth.

But, again this is opinion so think what you want about religion.

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
03-23-2009 04:33 AM