Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you belive in?
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

What do you belive in?
Ok i dunno if any1 has made a thread about this yet but what Tae said in the Bored A-Z thread about he didn't belive in god well i have been thinking and i was wondering how many people belive in god and what do they think of him (i know i sound like a religion lesson)????

KIRBY IS AWESOME NO MATTER WHAT ANY1 SAYS!!!!!!
03-20-2009 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gokuakyou Offline
Chain Chomp

:

RE: What do you belive in?
Idk , maybe yes , maybe not.... Im in the middle line Tongue I havent decided yet

VISIT MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS AT : http://www.youtube.com/user/Santi1508
03-20-2009 09:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

It's a very complex issue, and one we will probably never have an answer too.

In my personal opinion, and I don't want to sway anyone or anything, the best advice I can give to you is to do your own research and make your own opinion about it! However, in my opinion I believe that if there is some greater power in the universe I highly doubt it is an old man with a beard sitting in a cloud. Also God is certainly given a lot of human characteristics in the bible which I don't would be very accurate, as if there was a creator I imagine they would be so far out of our comprehension that we wouldn't know what we are looking at.

It's an easy topic to write on all day, but i'll restrain myself and end with this:
I think the bible itself preaches a fantastic message, it's basically saying be a nice person, who can argue with that? The problems usually lay with peoples interpretations of the bible (Have a look at the crusades, holy jihad etc.).

Having said all this, the short answer is: I don't know if there is something else out there, and ultimately I believe it is all out of our control anyway no matter how hard we wish/hope/prey, so you may as well make the most of your time here and try and make a better place for everyone.

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
03-20-2009 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

woah thats deep, real deep i only realy wanted a yer or no and reason for it basicly but woah nice answer

03-20-2009 02:28 PM
Timby Offline
Mushroom Kingdom Ruler

:

Kirby Wrote:woah thats deep, real deep i only realy wanted a yer or no and reason for it basicly but woah nice answer

It's a bit more complex than that Wink Anyone that gives a yes or no answer probably hasn't really thought that much about it and they are just following what someone else told them.

It's probably more of an adult discussion too, but I don't mind keeping it here as long as people don't get offensive with their beliefs.

[Image: mayhem-sig.jpg]
Follow Mario Mayhem on Facebook!

[Image: Find_us_on_facebook_badge.png]
03-20-2009 04:06 PM
Taekwondo Offline
Lakitu

:

lol i think you eva thought up of the concept of god was really uninventive i mean a random israelite just comes up saying "There is only 1 god" another israelite answers "wats his name?" the first Iraelite answers "god" man real inventive

POKEMON IS ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I MEAN FORCING 2 CREATURES 2 FIGHT TILL THE OTHER COLLASPES!!!!

[Image: x02g8ime.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?22299 Lvl me up today
[Image: 2tbvqo5z.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?21930"
03-20-2009 05:00 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

I want to believe but......i just dont see how one person could create the earth and people..........and all this (in my opinion) bull$h!t about Jesus performing Miracles........this could be why i Fail Epicly at Religion.......
03-20-2009 05:26 PM
Yoshi Offline
Chain Chomp

:

i beleive these is no god, its whos evers decision it is
i mean we have no proof that god exist exept for the holy bible
no cameas or video recorders and when was the last time god moved the red sea or made water into wine or stoped a storm in one second
in about 2000years for last and 5000 for the others
but its whoevers dicision

Go Yoshi!!

Click the link to level up my card! \/
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?17262
[Image: 0wzen7pz.png]
[Image: yoshilong.gif]
03-20-2009 05:39 PM
Taekwondo Offline
Lakitu

:

Athiest bros!
I think if there was an allknowning god that could c the future y would he want to reveal himself 2 us if he sees the sin and the way we screwed up the planet

POKEMON IS ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I MEAN FORCING 2 CREATURES 2 FIGHT TILL THE OTHER COLLASPES!!!!

[Image: x02g8ime.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?22299 Lvl me up today
[Image: 2tbvqo5z.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?21930"
03-20-2009 05:43 PM
Kirby Offline
Yoshi

:

well if there is a god then if he did reveal himself death would be rendered useless, murder wouldn't be that serious of a crime cuase they will say oh well he is happy now. i dont think god as a person, more like when u die u go into a higher conciousness, sorta a higher plane of excistance where everyone thinks as one sorta. but in definition isn't that wot god is a higher conciousness???

03-20-2009 06:13 PM