[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats your favourite colour mean?
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

Whats your favourite colour mean?
White: Symbolic of purity, innocence and naivete, white has strong connotations of youth and purity. If you are an older person, your preference for white could indicate a desire for perfection and impossible ideals, maybe an attempt to recapture lost youth and freshness. It may also symbolize a desire for simplicity or the simple life.

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

Maroon: Harsh experience has probably matured the Maroon person into someone likeable and generous. It is often a favorite color of someone who has been battered by life but has come through. It indicates a well-disciplined Red personality—one who has had difficult experiences and has not come through unmarked but who has grown and matured in the process.

Pink: This color embodies the gentler qualities of Red, symbolizing love and affection without passion. Women who prefer Pink tend to be maternal. Pink desires protection, special treatment and a sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile. Pink people tend to be charming and gentle, if a trifle indefinite.

Orange: This color of luxury and pleasure appeals to the flamboyant and fun-loving person who likes a lively social round. Orange people may be inclined to dramatize a bit, and people notice them, but they are generally good-natured and popular. They can be a little fickle and vacillating, but on the whole they try hard to be agreeable. Orange is the color of youth, strength, fearlessness, curiosity and restlessness.

Yellow: The color of happiness, wisdom and imagination, Yellow is chosen by the mentally adventurous, searching for novelty and self-fulfillment. Yellow usually goes with a sunny and shrewd personality, with a good business head and a strong sense of humor. It is the color of intellectuality and all things to do with the mind. Yellow folks are usually clear and precise thinkers who have a good opinion of their own mental capacities and who have lofty ideals. They may at times tend to shun responsibility, preferring freedom of thought and action.

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Lavender: This is often chosen by a person who lives “on a higher plane,” who never notices anything sordid and who is always impeccably and beautifully dressed. Lavender people may be on a continual quest for culture and the refined things of life, high and noble causes but without the necessity of getting their hands dirty. A Lavender person is usually creative, charming, witty and civilized.

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Brown: A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Browns are not impulsive, and may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibility and are reliable and kindly. If you chose Brown, watch out for a tendency to be obstinate and inflexible.

Gray: The color of caution and compromise, diligent Grays search for composure and peace and often work hard without reward. Older Grays like life to run on an even keel with few ups and downs. Young Grays may be withdrawing from life and suppressing their personalities. Grays often have good business ability and tend to work too much.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
12-17-2008 02:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

RE: Whats your favourite colour mean?
Whatever the blue meaning is. My second favourite colour is Red.
Not too fond of purple though.

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
12-17-2008 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taekwondo Offline
Lakitu

:

200th post FTW I luv green the next fav is purple

POKEMON IS ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I MEAN FORCING 2 CREATURES 2 FIGHT TILL THE OTHER COLLASPES!!!!

[Image: x02g8ime.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?22299 Lvl me up today
[Image: 2tbvqo5z.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?21930"
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2008 05:20 PM by Taekwondo.)
12-17-2008 05:19 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

Go the Pink's...no...fine then and it doesn't really match my personality when im with my male friends....i am different around males then i am around females...If that makes sense....???
12-18-2008 09:37 AM
Yoshi Offline
Chain Chomp

:

go green and it discribes my personality, i think

Go Yoshi!!

Click the link to level up my card! \/
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?17262
[Image: 0wzen7pz.png]
[Image: yoshilong.gif]
12-18-2008 10:22 AM
Black Dragon Offline
┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

:

hmm...my personality is a blarple...wtf?

[Image: McWUC.png]
"What do you call it when there's not a soul who'll love you?"

"No one will love me; I'm all alo..."

:Image source:
:Quote Source:
12-18-2008 11:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taekwondo Offline
Lakitu

:

I just make jks bout other people and I accept im an Ahole!
My fav colour is green, it matched my personality back in the days my soul wasnt tainted!

POKEMON IS ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! I MEAN FORCING 2 CREATURES 2 FIGHT TILL THE OTHER COLLASPES!!!!

[Image: x02g8ime.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?22299 Lvl me up today
[Image: 2tbvqo5z.png]
http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?21930"
12-18-2008 12:24 PM
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

You aint that bad...u only make bad jks wen on msn
12-18-2008 02:11 PM
Pocket Rocket Offline
Banned

:

im red and irish is def pink all the time..
12-18-2008 02:16 PM
Biolizard13 Offline
btw i'm a grill ;)

:

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Yay?

[Image: Yourbody_zps13bf9829.png]
12-23-2008 04:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Message Favourite Mario kart Super Circuit race? Henson 3 9,883 11-28-2012 01:30 PM
Last Post: johnnyhelly
Toungue Your favourite smiley HERE たわごと 1 2,670 09-15-2010 05:43 AM
Last Post: Metal Man
  Favourite Pokemon xnicnicx 23 25,232 09-09-2010 02:18 PM
Last Post: Em0tionalShroom
  Whats your favourite sport? Shadow 18 16,699 09-09-2010 02:12 PM
Last Post: Em0tionalShroom
  Whose your favourite Nintendo Character? Shadow 14 13,919 08-18-2010 01:57 PM
Last Post: ToadsEgg
Question Favourite Song? Timby 31 32,223 03-24-2010 02:36 AM
Last Post: dragon132
  (late) Easter Survey! Favourite Chocolate Nivlac 11 11,604 04-25-2009 08:28 AM
Last Post: Pocket Rocket
  Whats with the robots? Yoshi 6 5,424 11-20-2008 05:52 PM
Last Post: Pocket Rocket
  Whats your favourite mario spin off game Yoshi 6 6,226 11-15-2008 07:31 AM
Last Post: me_just_in
  Whats your favorite pokemon? Mario-Man 7 8,551 09-16-2008 06:40 AM
Last Post: mario101