[Image: 0wzen7pz.png]
[Image: yoshilong.gif]
11-28-2008 09:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

RE: Zodiac Symbol?
Well maybe he didn't think of it isn't that right PR Good Boy......lol jks Im dead now arent I PR
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2008 11:23 AM by Irish_27.)
11-29-2008 11:22 AM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

_year of the Ox_
People born in the Year of the Ox are patient, speak little, and inspire confidence in others. They tend, however, to be eccentric, and bigoted, and they anger easily. They have fierce tempers and although they speak little, when they do they are quite eloquent. Ox people are mentally and physically alert. Generally easy-going, they can be remarkably stubborn, and they hate to fail or be opposed.

_year of the pig_
People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively.

[Image: tinypeach.jpg]
12-01-2008 10:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

hhmmm some of that actually does sound like me and most of it is Nivlac except for the quick tempered bit....
12-01-2008 06:23 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

lol Smile

12-01-2008 09:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Irish_27 Offline
Banned

:

Whats so funny??? =)
12-01-2008 09:22 PM
Shadow Offline
Princess Peach

:

its just awesome that it sounds right Smile

12-02-2008 10:13 PM
Nivlac Offline
Veteran

:

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. (what?) Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. (In a way, yes) For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. (erm... I'm left-handed!?) They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. (yeah, i'm usually honest) They don't make many friends (what? I've got heaps of friends...) but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. (sure are Smile) They don't talk much (Well Irish has a lot of posts... & I have a fair bit too...) but have a great thirst for knowledge. (well, I like to learn things sometimes) They study a great deal and are generally well informed. (Apparently...) Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. (What? I never *snap,* altohough I do dislike arguments...) They are kind to their loved ones. (Well, I am kind to my friends. I love them AS FRIENDS!) No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, (usually) honestly if sometimes impulsively. (...)

Well, that's my life all wrapped up in an envolope!

[Image: steamicon256_shine.png]
12-03-2008 06:04 PM
Pocket Rocket Offline
Banned

:

hehe,
envelope
12-03-2008 08:22 PM
me_just_in Offline
The Koopinator

:

Well; my month is Libra, (born on the first day of it. Tongue) and my year is the Sheep. I really don't stake much value in the Zodiac though. Big Grin
12-04-2008 07:28 AM